[Release] DarksTeam Official Season 3 Episode 2 - Beta 25

i use the joinserver from these files and from time to time it (i think its joinserver fault) crashes. Maybe someone is familiar with the problem and could help me?

If anyone knows how to fix this, please help..

DarkMaster, I see many problems with you files. Can you make new update with fixes these problems ?

Dante, look posts of Nassun, ivowe3, Gierek, hellas and others. Example: JoinServer Crash, Party Zen Bug and others.

i think DarkMaster he working on new project if im not sure , or maybe Season 4 next update

for the game crash , i have no idea what is , try to disable events or command , and check the game log.

But for me there one problems is , When move to Crywolf or server 19 , and warp back you will get DC and after join back again the acc still connected , if you keep press enter again and again , hole game server will get disconnect , but not crash , So when player click on server list,Its stuck on login window.

For people who are have problems with box of kundun +1+2+3+4+5 drop same items
try to get other EventItemBag files from other muserver file than it will be OK.

i think DarkMaster he working on new project if im not sure , or maybe Season 4 next update

for the game crash , i have no idea what is , try to disable events or command , and check the game log.

But for me there one problems is , When move to Crywolf or server 19 , and warp back you will get DC and after join back again the acc still connected , if you keep press enter again and again , hole game server will get disconnect , but not crash , So when player click on server list,Its stuck on login window.

For people who are have problems with box of kundun +1+2+3+4+5 drop same items
try to get other EventItemBag files from other muserver file than it will be OK.

i don't have this problem.. tryed warping back and forth 10 times just now, no luck. Try checking your mapserverinfo.dat

p.s. its not gameserver crash - it's the joinserver. People online can still play, but those who would try to log on fail. You can also see server list when connecting, so it's not the connectserver either. Since it gets stuck once u enter your ID&pass - it's the joinserver. Tryed replacing it with JS from other server files, but it crashes even more often.

Last edited:
Sorry for double post but.. i need this noticed:

I think my and khan's problems might be the same cos some players in my server from time to time gets dc when warping back or forth to CS server(even though i didn't manage to do it myself).. Then they can't login. Wonder if that's the same reason why my joinserver sometimes crash.. Any chance there would be a fix or anything coming soon?

Hi again, does any one know how to enable land of trial map Mu Online with out guild own CS?

Last edited:
just add into the warp list..

p.s. did u manage to fix the crash problem?

някой може ли да ми даде main-a с ip: 62.213.181.206
Благодаря!

някой може ли да каже кви бъгове са останали ?!

някой може ли да каже кви бъгове са останали ?!

Ами освен, че когато Reload Опциите от GameServer`a , замръзва, друго за сега не съм открил.

"error L1: closeclient INVALID_SOCKET" isn't caused by gameserver. It is windows. I think i've found a solution. Still in testing.

And a question: how to turn on hack protection? is setting "checkspeedhack = 1" enough? or should i edit something else too?

guys, what windows are you using for these server files? (also what service pack ur windows got?)

The solution i was trying before, did not work.

They works on every Windows
I know friends who running this server files using Windows XP 32bit SP2,3 , Windows Server 2003 and Windows 7

They works on every Windows
I know friends who running this server files using Windows XP 32bit SP2,3 , Windows Server 2003 and Windows 7

well.. did ur friend use win2003 SP2? i got win server 2003 SP2, and i get this problem. as well as other people (found some discussions about this problem on other forums, the only solution seems to be changing windows and avoiding SP2)

also, this problem may not appear for a long time, but it comes faster if u have many players playing...

How can i remove lorencia warp , after warp back from CS server ?
i mean when log off from Cs server and back again , it always warp back to Lorencia map ,because that is the reason to make server get disconnect .
Thank you