[Release] DarksTeam Official Season 3 Episode 2 - Beta 25

зависи само флууда на нета ти, на 2008 нема да ти флууднат нет доставчика
Ами затова си слагаш Sygate Windows Firewall и още неща които предпазват от флууд, които можей да намериш в Guides

GameServer shutdown........

Final log before GameServer shutdown:

15:16:20 Experience : Map[9]-(143,180) [xuanchuot][TieuOaOa](190) 71174460 15880 MonsterIndeGate information data load complete.

Last edited:
Bugs found
1. SM mana shield alway miss when attacking
2. Summoner skill tree not working

That is all i found
and how i config that mana shield

[ManaShield]
ManaShieldAgility = 50
ManaShieldEnergy = 200
ManaShieldDivider = 40
ManaShieldMasterAgility = 50
ManaShieldMasterEnergy = 200
ManaShieldMasterDivider = 40

Last edited:
В крайна сметка коя БЕТА е най-сполучлива :)

Hi,
Other bug i found is gamerserCS (Don't know bug or not), when some one make 3rd quest in barrack and trying to warp back lorencia getting diconect and logon back again ,it keep showing account already connect and after that server crash
does any one got same problem like me ?

Thank you

Last edited:
Подкарах го още от 1-вият път, за сега се държи доста стабилно!
10/10

BUG: gameserver doesnt read eventitembag3.txt and eventitembag.txt as well..
another thing - cannot set chaoscastle ancient item drop - 100% (sometimes it's JOL, sometimes JOC... rarely ancient (with 10000 //(n/10000) in chaoscastle.dat)

BUG: gameserver doesnt read eventitembag3.txt and eventitembag.txt as well..
another thing - cannot set chaoscastle ancient item drop - 100% (sometimes it's JOL, sometimes JOC... rarely ancient (with 10000 //(n/10000) in chaoscastle.dat)

open gameserver.exe with OLLYDBG and fix it

1) gameserver.exe packed
2) i'm a newbie in this so it's not that easy + i dont even know the offsets :/ and still didnt manage to open the PNG of main.exe to see those..

i wish there was a bit clearer tutorial on this.. cos all those i find say "open this, then open that".. the problem is i've never tryed opening stuff with such programs so it gets pretty hard.. (well OK, i'm able to open it with odbg, but i'm still unable to open it the way so i can get the needed offsets).

Direct me to any good tutorial of that kind? please :>

Can any one know how to fix main.exe in 1.02n every time when open with main.exe the log server not show up and i don't want to open with launcher all time.

also
Drops]
ExlItemDropRate = 2000 << how to set ExlItemDrop easy, i set to 5000 and still no exlitem drop even original 2000 don't see any exlitem drop from mobs

Thank you

Last edited:
khan704, doesn't crack main. Use launcher like "Launcher by krik".

Can any one know how to fix main.exe in 1.02n every time when open with main.exe the log server not show up and i don't want to open with launcher all time.

also
Drops]
ExlItemDropRate = 2000 << how to set ExlItemDrop easy, i set to 5000 and still no exlitem drop even original 2000 don't see any exlitem drop from mobs

Thank you

exlitemdrop rate works different - its not (n/10000), it is (1/n)

so, the lower number u put in, the higher rate it will be. e.g. ExlItemDropRate = 1 will give u 100% exc drop

so, u know any good topics about OLLYDBG? :)

i don't want to use 1.02n+ client ,because i can't fix texture on this main, Does anyone know which main can use on this server file ? i mean can be 1.04x ?

как да се адва статс командите кажете ? защото от сайта не се аддват до 65000 само до 32767 ...

едит: оп не видях /addstr и ткнт

Last edited:
heya, i found bug.. while adding points with /add command in blood castle u get dc and roll back :p

edit: not only in blood castle.. just sometimes when add stats i get dc

Last edited:
- go to MuOnline db
- then open MEMB_STAT in Modify mode
- add column OnlineHours as int
- check that ALL columns have Allow Nulls checked
- change smalldatetime column type to char(10)

No Work. Beta 25. Please Help. Only GS no CS_GS

Last edited: