[Release] DarksTeam MuServer 97d+99i Beta 43.3

This has been a problem since day one, maybe Nelson25 will have a peek at it, some time, I don't know?
I'm still playing with these files, so anything new to the table is appreciated :)

only bro DarkMaster could come with an update, to fix this bug related to,[Elf's angel crossbow cannot use skills],this bug has been there since the first day

Last edited:
what to update to the perfect? i just no see what need to be updated its everything ok - want more new things (settings etc.?) - see New versions of the game (0.99, season 1 - 2 ... 3 ... etc.. ...
You talk nonsense, you don't even see how many problems this version has ?, why do you think it is in beta stage ?. I don't know what kind of tests you did, but it can be seen from the message, that you didn't test anything

You talk nonsense, you don't even see how many problems this version has ?, why do you think it is in beta stage ?. I don't know what kind of tests you did, but it can be seen from the message, that you didn't test anything
Can you share with me file Client the Archangel Crossbow that has the skill bug fixed?

Reactions: DemonuMu
my friend this project is dead stoping support 4 year
Bro DarkMaster hasn't confirmed anything, and it's not a dead project, but let's go, he should sell the last premium patch,so we can enjoy this old but gold version. He had time and still enough, I don't know exactly what DarkMaster wants.

Bro DarkMaster should,if he wants to do this,at the beginning of the year, give us a little surprise,related to these 2 bugs, because they have been there, since the beginning,and have never been fixed.

Speed bug - all skills to work properly with 32767 agility

Second bug [Elf's angel crossbow cannot use skills

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: giannhsg
Bro DarkMaster hasn't confirmed anything, and it's not a dead project, but let's go, he should sell the last premium patch,so we can enjoy this old but gold version. He had time and still enough, I don't know exactly what DarkMaster wants.

Bro DarkMaster should,if he wants to do this,at the beginning of the year, give us a little surprise,related to these 2 bugs, because they have been there, since the beginning,and have never been fixed.

Speed bug - all skills to work properly with 32767 agility

Second bug [Elf's angel crossbow cannot use skills
Speed bug, with all your experience, you could have fixed long time ago by changing player.bmd with edited one or edited it by yourself.

• Haha
Speed bug, with all your experience, you could have fixed long time ago by changing player.bmd with edited one or edited it by yourself.
It's the worst idea I've ever heard,changing it in the client,doesn't help you at all,you can ruin it player.bmd, if it's not changed in the gameserver. If I'm not mistaken, it made your char attack in slow motion at the beginning,I don't know what tests you think you're doing, but you don't know anything

if it was that simple, don't you think someone would come with an update?

Last edited:
It's the worst idea I've ever heard,changing it in the client,doesn't help you at all,you can ruin it player.bmd, if it's not changed in the gameserver. If I'm not mistaken, it made your char attack in slow motion at the beginning,I don't know what tests you think you're doing, but you don't know anything

if it was that simple, don't you think someone would come with an update?
Someone has already relesed a fix as far back as 2014, you just like to complain and do nothing by yourself or learn something new :rolleyes: Like I said player.bmd modifications is just one of them. If you don't like slow motion on low stats look for other fixes (takes less than 5 min of googling).

• Haha
Someone has already relesed a fix as far back as 2014, you just like to complain and do nothing by yourself or learn something new :rolleyes: Like I said player.bmd modifications is just one of them. If you don't like slow motion on low stats look for other fixes (takes less than 5 min of googling).
my friend do as you think is best for you, only bro DarkMaster has that power to fix it,at the moment what you recommended is not good,you destroy your char

Can someone help me to refresh the quest after each reset? ThankView attachment 7053

Could you maybe copy paste your quest's in QuestSystem.ini?

Like this:

// www.DarksTeam.NET
// -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// [1] - Min player level
// [2] - Min player resets
// [3] - Min player grand resets
// [4] - Monster ID
// [5] - Map where the monsters should be killed (-1 means that the monsters can be killed in any map)
// [6] - Monsters to be killed (count)
// [7] - Quest Subject (message)
// [8] - Requirements (message)
// [9] - Reward (message)
// [10] - Require Item (1 - requires item, 0 - doesnt require)
// [11] - Required Item Group
// [12] - Required Item ID
// [13] - Required Item Level
// [14] - Required Item Count
// [15] - Reward Item Group
// [16] - Reward Item ID
// [17] - Reward Item Level
// [18] - Reward Item Skill
// [19] - Reward Item Luck
// [20] - Reward Item Add
// [21] - Reward Item Excellent (1 - random excellent options, 63 - full options, 0 - normal)
// [22] - Reward Items Count
// [23] - Zen reward
// [24] - Points reward
// [25] - Experience reward
// [26] - Levels reward
// [27] - Credits reward
// -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27]
//0 Resets
1 0 0 3 -1 15 "Kill 15 Spiders" "-" "150.000 zen" 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 150000 0 0 0 0
//1 Resets
1 1 0 3 -1 15 "Kill 15 Spiders" "-" "150.000 zen" 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 150000 0 0 0 0

I know it's not the greatest way, but if it works?

Could you maybe copy paste your quest's in QuestSystem.ini?

Like this:

I know it's not the greatest way, but if it works?
Thank you. It's a good idea, but it would probably take a long list to accommodate the increasing number of player resets over time.

Everyone, please allow me to ask:
I don't understand the last words in the file (item)kor.txt
I have highlighted them in red. Can someone help me understand what they mean? Thank you

Index x y sirial drop Name level DamMin DamMax Speed Durability MagDur Str Agi È渶¹ýç Èæ±â»ç ¿äÁ¤ ¸¶°Ë»ç

Everyone, please allow me to ask:
I don't understand the last words in the file (item)kor.txt
I have highlighted them in red. Can someone help me understand what they mean? Thank you

Index x y sirial drop Name level DamMin DamMax Speed Durability MagDur Str Agi È渶¹ýç Èæ±â»ç ¿äÁ¤ ¸¶°Ë»ç
흑마법 흑기사 요정 마검사
WIZARD KNIGHT ELF MAGUMSA

Reactions: ThingVn
흑마법 흑기사 요정 마검사
WIZARD KNIGHT ELF MAGUMSA
Thank you very much. Can you help me with more problems?
I can't use the skills of these 2 crossbows:
ArchAngel Crossbow and Great Reign Crossbow