[Release] DarksTeam MuServer 97d+99i Beta 43.3

Hi Bro DarkMaster if you could come with an update for Devil Square as well,every time you finish the event you get these points or exp as you want to call them if you could make them like Blood Castle: a 1 point per event of course if you want

Untitled.png

Bro DarkMaster when I entered the server last night, I saw that the guard quest was not in its location possible after a while to move on its own

Screen(05_09-22_31)-0000.jpg

Reactions: hA7SH9dks
Bro DarkMaster when I entered the server last night, I saw that the guard quest was not in its location possible after a while to move on its own

View attachment 6826
Sure the NPC Have the Ability to Move All Around like a real Guard NPC ... I Think it's Normal ...
Sure in the last line of the monster set base if u write -1 to the npc will won't move ? try ...
Full respect brother demonumu you are my idol!

Reactions: DemonuMu
Sure the NPC Have the Ability to Move All Around like a real Guard NPC ... I Think it's Normal ...
Sure in the last line of the monster set base if u write -1 to the npc will won't move ? try ...
Full respect brother demonumu you are my idol!
lol o-0 I don't consider myself a great expert >>> idol it should be DarkMaster all credits are his for the work done,I would like bro DarkMaster to release the last premium patch for sale so that it is a full version that you can use at full capacity,once this version is complete, many players will play unfortunately, the beta version limits the game's settings a lot,the question is, and I think many are wondering, when bro DarkMaster will ever release the last full premium patch for sale that is, since 2018 I have been waiting and waiting

related to your server, I don't have to be a player to realize that your server is a dead one and no one is playing,you wondered why ? you completely ruined the game with customs items you made some combinations that don't make any sense,the idea is good but come up with something completely different don't open many servers because it doesn't help you anyway,focus only on one server, I don't know hard or medium or easy you choose,if you like making customs items and maps or new monsters so much, then put items and weapons or new monster from the season, you choose a version that you like, that is, season up 18 etc you load too much on the page with things that I think are useless or the information put in color combinations, you say they are for 5-year-old children

you do everything from 0 and maybe then gradually you will start to have players too,and stop giving full items or credits for free to automatically spoil the game and no one plays anymore,I'm not saying anything bad, I'm just showing you what problems you have

keep doing what you want but if you want players take things seriously or you will never have players

Reactions: hA7SH9dks
1684849513382.png
1684849817869.png
1684849931739.png

I have a error when login. I was created account by titan editor then login. but join server alert bill info. can i fix it? thanks!

Last edited:
Може ли нов линк за клиента?

Не мога да разбера защо ме дисконектва точно след 1 минута. Някой има ли идея за какво се получава?