[Release] DarksTeam MuServer 97d+99i Beta 43.3

will there be updates?

unfortunately no one knows when DarkMaster will decide to release the last premium update for sale, we've all been waiting since 2018,but we liked having a finished project to be able to use the version at full power,the beta version limits your game settings

Reactions: lubo55
unfortunately no one knows when DarkMaster will decide to release the last premium update for sale, we've all been waiting since 2018,but we liked having a finished project to be able to use the version at full power,the beta version limits your game settings
what to update to the perfect? i just no see what need to be updated its everything ok - want more new things (settings etc.?) - see New versions of the game (0.99, season 1 - 2 ... 3 ... etc.. ...

Reactions: Piirags
I can't use the commands
/setzen
I can't /drop
/make
It says that I need to be adm/gm but I checked the gmsystem file and entered my char name but it still hasn't even relogged the server

Reactions: DemonuMu
When changing an item using a .bmd file in Client/data/Item, other items will have image errors. Is there any way to fix it?
help me, thank you very much.
Screen(11_06-08_07)-0000.jpg

Hello, I will be contributing some fixes these days. Files+Client

hello in the box of heaven how is it possible that only the sand comes out? given that eventstembag there are only gems? or even tried to deactivate rena in the items but it always comes out the same only box of heaven

1699452327652.png

hello in the box of heaven how is it possible that only the sand comes out? given that eventstembag there are only gems? or even tried to deactivate rena in the items but it always comes out the same only box of heaven

View attachment 6976
i think there sure will be a settings in commonserver.cfg in datafolder with rena drop rate from box of heaven ? Sure ?

Elf's angel crossbow cannot use skills. I am using server 0.97d beta 43.3 of darkteam. please help me if you know how to fix it?

Reactions: DemonuMu
Elf's angel crossbow cannot use skills. I am using server 0.97d beta 43.3 of darkteam. please help me if you know how to fix it?
This has been a problem since day one, maybe Nelson25 will have a peek at it, some time, I don't know?
I'm still playing with these files, so anything new to the table is appreciated :)