[Release] DarksTeam MuServer 97d+99i Beta 43.3

@DarkMaster is there a quickfix to eventitembags?
The issue is that the evenitembag3 (Box of heaven) doesn't do anything when i change the items inside, it's like there is a hidden eventitembag or something in the gameserver.
And i haven't had any +opt + luck+skill drops yet, always 2 of the options at a time only...

I try enable +15 items from DTData but still don't work.Anyone have a solution?

Здравейте имам въпрос как да направя от Red dragon и Golden Budge dragon да дропи боксове рандом.... Правя каквото трябва както е указано във itemdrop faila но пада от малкия драгон само box of luck

@DarkMaster Will there be a GameServer fix? Memory is clogged with frequent use of restart of monsters, shops, etc. GameServer simply closes.

@DarkMaster Will there be a GameServer fix? Memory is clogged with frequent use of restart of monsters, shops, etc. GameServer simply closes.
Not planned. You're not supposed to be constantly reloading monsters on a production server anyway.

Not planned. You're not supposed to be constantly reloading monsters on a production server anyway.
I can write a fix for you, I reload for events that are written through the Task Scheduler. Empty 0.97 is not so interesting for players. I can also share your main made with GetMainInfo generation. TrayMode WinMode CPU and RAM fix etc

Last edited:
Reactions: eGradev
Някой може ли да качи клиент на 97д+99и?

Bugs fixs.. How The reset and add points the game closed..
If there is such a bug, it is only with you, not with the others who use them!
I think you need to take a good look at your configuration.

If there is such a bug, it is only with you, not with the others who use them!
I think you need to take a good look at your configuration.
I reconfigured everything. When resetting the character, instead of going to Select Character Menu, it gives exit

Hello everyone,

Is there any possibility that files got any option like offattack or offlevel?

Thanks in advance

Hay un error que no se puede acomodar "o almenos no se donde hacerlo" cuando colocas /gmove stadium te deja ir normalmente a nivel 50 pero la configuracion en MoveSystem esta en 200 alguna solucion?