[Release] DarksTeam MuServer 97d+99i Beta 43.3

You talk to much for a low brained. The information i provided was simple.
If i were in party i would report it. GL

Back to topic, another bug:

Seems some players are crashing when they hover their mouse over some items. Items seems to be random and the cause of crash uknown.
I remember this bug from previous versions of these files.

Haven't encountered this yet but it might be similar to the unicorn bug I experienced where after creating a unicorn in CM some players encounter disconnection.

@DarkMaster i have this problem

Time synchronization faults caused connection blockage -701

and disconnect the users

@DarkMaster i have this problem

Time synchronization faults caused connection blockage -701

and disconnect the users

It wasn't processor problem,I encountered that problem before,It was Overclocking in BIOS you must contact the VPS Company where you hosted and talk to them regarding the OverClocking of your VPS.

Does exist a source code for this version? I'm a developer and I'd like to work on it by myself starting from this version. :)

Does exist a source code for this version? I'm a developer and I'd like to work on it by myself starting from this version. :)

nop DarkMaster do not sell this source for 97d+99i and only DarkMaster update this 97d (mm)

Last edited:
Thank you Demon.
Do you know about a compatible gs with source to start working on code? :)

nop sry only DarkMaster have the best source and only DarkMaster update this version ;)

If you think you have some good ideas or detect bugs or error show here and DarkMaster update

Last edited:
Hi DarkMaster i just found 1 new problems:

1.if you try to add for example 1 spots to have 25 monsters the gs show you this error

20k82gn.png

Last edited:
DarkMaster I believe Beta 37.3 Patch does not work correctly for 97d to have exp 500x you need to add 50x [My players struggling to have lvl up Please check the problem Something is wrong the exp does not work correctly

DarkMaster I believe Beta 37.3 Patch does not work correctly for 97d to have exp 500x you need to add 50x [My players struggling to have lvl up Please check the problem Something is wrong the exp does not work correctly

Try use map exp system to adjust your exp properly. Remember map exp multiplies the default exp of each monster.

Try use map exp system to adjust your exp properly. Remember map exp multiplies the default exp of each monster.

thanks for help how to adjust the exp to work correct ?

Last edited:
Full items natura armor, wings not repair.

From webshop with wings have problem, but you can solve it, my solution work if people read info.

original.jpg

"cant" - can't write with " ' " in file.

Last edited:
Reactions: Haye
Hi guys, there is a way to add/enable a chat log? It could be useful!

From webshop with wings have problem, but you can solve it, my solution work if people read info.

original.jpg

"cant" - can't write with " ' " in file.

You can edit durability in webshop or itemadder to 255 and problems are soved.