[Release] DarksTeam MuServer 97d+99i Beta 43.3

@DarkMaster

i have this problem :
Game response error causes conclusion [4806][][][xxx.xx.x.xxx]

i have windows sv 2003 and sql server 2005

thanks you

install all the version from Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributabe and then the latest version Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2 after should work with no problems (mm)

Reactions: Urban
It's working fine. The boxes (Green-Orange-Red) depends on your max connected players which you config through the files.
If it's set 1000 with 500 players ONLINE it should be in the middle.

I will double check because the existing config I set it to 50 and my players online are around 20 but status bar didn't move an inch (it's blank)

install all the version from Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributabe and then the latest version Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2 after should work with no problems (mm)

Install everything, but the problem persists :/

Install everything, but the problem persists :/

you opened this 3 port 80 and 44405 and 55901 and run ODBC ? if you have the same problems then your windows have some problems and because of that the muserver is not work correct

you opened this 3 port 80 and 44405 and 55901 and run ODBC ? if you have the same problems then your windows have some problems and because of that the muserver is not work correct

i change all, i have windows server 2008 64 bits(english) and sql server 2008(english)

i run ODBC x86 and x64

Last edited:
i change all, i have windows server 2008 64 bits(english) and sql server 2008(english)

i run ODBC x86 and x64

Well i try my best to help you ask the original creator DarkMaster when is online to check your problems

Another bug :

It seems some monsters from Sky Event are "leaking" to normal Icarus as well.
It has nothing to do with the coords.

Another bug...

Sometimes when you kill a golden mob you cant pickup the bok.
It says this items does not belong to you.

Another bug...

Sometimes when you kill a golden mob you cant pickup the bok.
It says this items does not belong to you.

This happens only when you are in party and is since the beggining of MuOnline.. If you ever played Mu before you would know that for sure...

DarkMaster when you have time must check this topic and try to fix the problems we found,because there are many problems and bugs found me and the players and other users

Last edited:
I think he do some fixes, we all waiting for new updates )

This happens only when you are in party and is since the beggining of MuOnline.. If you ever played Mu before you would know that for sure...

Feel free to read again what i typed. It's something 5 y/o can understand you can do it (hi)

1. I was not in party, i was alone testing
2. Happens over and over

Feel free to read again what i typed. It's something 5 y/o can understand you can do it (hi)

1. I was not in party, i was alone testing
2. Happens over and over

Pretty sure you didn't say anything about being alone that's why I assumed you were in party (since that "bug" is well known) and you don't have to be so arrogant towards DarkMaster with the likes of "Another bug..." like DarkMaster has to fix all bugs for you... Of course I understand you.. It's annoying to have them but it's totally free so you can just enjoy it or pay for a premium version and them complain. He is doing this in his free time for you (instead of maybe spend some extra time with his family or so...) so you can at least appreciate that...

Reactions: Piirags
Pretty sure you didn't say anything about being alone that's why I assumed you were in party (since that "bug" is well known) and you don't have to be so arrogant towards DarkMaster with the likes of "Another bug..." like DarkMaster has to fix all bugs for you... Of course I understand you.. It's annoying to have them but it's totally free so you can just enjoy it or pay for a premium version and them complain. He is doing this in his free time for you (instead of maybe spend some extra time with his family or so...) so you can at least appreciate that...

You assume too much. By reporting bugs im actually helping him to improve more than others who use his work without reporting. Next time instead of assuming try asking.

Reactions: DemonuMu
You assume too much. By reporting bugs im actually helping him to improve more than others who use his work without reporting. Next time instead of assuming try asking.

Big mouth for such a pity guy, of course I assume since you didn't say anything that could actually help Dark with the issue... If you actually said that you were alone then yes its a good report of bug, but I am pretty sure he knows about the party bug so he wouldn't even consider your request as serious...

Next time instead of assuming try asking.

Really? Do you think Dark will ask you every single little detail until he understands what you are trying to report.. (tmi)

Sorry for the spam, not gonna spam no more gl.

Big mouth for such a pity guy, of course I assume since you didn't say anything that could actually help Dark with the issue... If you actually said that you were alone then yes its a good report of bug, but I am pretty sure he knows about the party bug so he wouldn't even consider your request as serious...

Really? Do you think Dark will ask you every single little detail until he understands what you are trying to report.. (tmi)

Sorry for the spam, not gonna spam no more gl.

You talk to much for a low brained. The information i provided was simple.
If i were in party i would report it. GL

Back to topic, another bug:

Seems some players are crashing when they hover their mouse over some items. Items seems to be random and the cause of crash uknown.
I remember this bug from previous versions of these files.

Last edited:
Reactions: DemonuMu
You talk to much for a low brained. The information i provided was simple.
If i were in party i would report it. GL

Back to topic, another bug:

Seems some players are crashing when they hover their mouse over some items. Items seems to be random and the cause of crash uknown.
I remember this bug from previous versions of these files.

good job man keep up the good work I like [I gave my hand gold for you]

you're like me when i found problems i come here to show what problems i found and what is not work correct

Last edited: