[Release] DarksTeam MuServer 0.99.60/62T (1.0M) Beta 15

New, I did not know that the items increased the stat, and not the level points. Where do you get that from? No item does it, since it is configured of maximum stat in 32767

Hey, where can I download the client for this version? Anyone has a link?

Hi, Borat, I use the same server on my server - it's in my signature. If you want, you can download and use my client, it's for the same server files. Just modify your main.exe and other customized files. On the other hand, some pages ago someone shared a more cleaner client but you must search and I can't say if the link is still alive.

[Beta 9.2 Changelog]
Added ability to control combo damage formula

Updated files:
- DTData\Skills.ini
- GameServer\DarksTeam.dll
- GameServer_CS\DarksTeam.dll

whits is the soulmaster have more damage?
how works? thanks!

Last edited:
It's all about the BK combo.

I think something is wrong with the formula but I couldn't provide further details because I didn't test a lot.
Every formula configuration I tried - from 0.5 till 10.0 gives the exact same damage value while testing with the same characters, same stats. It's not so big problem for now, will just continue not having Marlon.

It's all about the BK combo.

I think something is wrong with the formula but I couldn't provide further details because I didn't test a lot.
Every formula configuration I tried - from 0.5 till 10.0 gives the exact same damage value while testing with the same characters, same stats. It's not so big problem for now, will just continue not having Marlon.

Keep in mind that the result of combo damage is added to the regular attack damage, or in other words - FinalDamage = AttackDamage + ComboDamage.

urgent

Keep in mind that the result of combo damage is added to the regular attack damage, or in other words - FinalDamage = AttackDamage + ComboDamage.

darkmaster the max damage of SM is 12000 aprox,bk have 50.000 of damage aprox you can fix that? that the SM have mora damage? only that and are perfect files :)
sorry for my bad english.

Hi, Borat, I use the same server on my server - it's in my signature. If you want, you can download and use my client, it's for the same server files. Just modify your main.exe and other customized files. On the other hand, some pages ago someone shared a more cleaner client but you must search and I can't say if the link is still alive.

Hey,

For some reason with your client (or any other client from this thread) I get the same message no matter which client I try: "You are running old version, please run Updater.exe to update your client".

This happens when I try to login in-game. What do I need to change to fix this?

Look for the ClientExeSerial somewhere in the server files, then check the serial in the main.exe and make them both the same. Also, there is a version number which needs to be the same at the 2 places as well.

Please add the option to choose other colors for post [White etc...]

Please add the option to choose other colors for post [White etc...]

has this option in DTData/Commands

Color = 3 ; 0 - normal, 1 - party, 2 - guild, 3 - guild alliance, 4 - dark blue

fix please for add (comands) without switch character

add entry in Blood Castle event 15 players

Last edited:
Good Day DarkMaster

is that possible that you can add Cashshop on this files?

Thanks in advance