[Release] DarksTeam MuServer 0.99.60/62T (1.0M) Beta 15

@DarkMaster you fixed the problem of "Dark Horse and Dark Reaven in warehouse"?

If it helps Source Pack - 99.60T - Credits Velton D.

wTlzXal.png

And

Code:
Offsets 99.60t - Imortal Pets / Infinit Potions

//Pets

*(BYTE*)(0x4C07A8) = 0x90;
    *(BYTE*)(0x4C07A9) = 0x90;

//Potions

*(BYTE*)(0x441657) = 0;
    *(BYTE*)(0x4418B0) = 0;

Credit: 

Maykon
[]'s

Last edited:
@darkmaster I 'm working on a website with laravel and need to know if the gameserver supports SQL Server 2005.2008 or 2012

@darkmaster I 'm working on a website with laravel and need to know if the gameserver supports SQL Server 2005.2008 or 2012

Yes it works with sql 2005 and 2008, i didnt test woth sql 2012 yet

@DarkMaster

which query or fix to the ring lvl 40 and 80 appear in the inventory when characters are created?

Few things:

-Elf Soldier doesn't have settings, only gives buff until lvl 100.
-Chaos machine doesn't have chaos weapon creation settings.
-2LevelWingSuccessRate doesn't read the value correctly in Rates.ini (Tested with a value of 100%).
-Ring of Warrior lvl 40 and 80 doesn't appear along with a new character.
-Any archangel weapon doesn't drop from any monster.

Maybe you can fix this things and add more custom settings in the future, this are great and unique server files.

Great job DarkMaster.

Reactions: AnDeR
Може да се сложат и рейтове на итемите с лък +10 +11 +12 +13

Някой може ли да сподели quest System с повече куести много ще съм му благодарен :)

Листи колкото искаш в гугъл... има дори сървъри, които са ги описали подробно в уеб сайтовете си (което според мен е абсолютната глупост, играча да знае какви са следващите куестове), въпроса е на теб кое ще ти пасне на конфигурацията. Трябва да са интересни, последователни и с логичен реуард според конфигурацията на сървъра. Нищо стандартно/готово няма да ти свърши работа, ако искаш интересен сървър. Поне аз така мисля.
Quest 01~259 ( EXP ) - GURU MUONLINE

GameServer doesn't start on window XP with lastest update? Plz help