[Release] DarksTeam MuServer 0.99.60/62T (1.0M) Beta 15

TwistingSlash = 80 ; Twisting Slash min use level

The CONFIGURED THIS SKILL TO BE USED LV 80+
AND YOU ARE IN LV 54

Please fix this bug: fill warehouse with dark horse or dark raven cause crash in game server.

[]'s

Last edited:
@DarkMaster Where the message when logging in with the account is changed

Powered by DarksTeam.NET

Good evening,
I would like to congratulate for this beautiful server.
I'm doing the test and it is a wonder more found a bug or error.
I am using SQL 2008 R2
In DTData / VipSystem file I set for when the person buying the vip vip win one day and usually bought out, what to finding strange is how much time that is vip
1 day = 1442697367 that time is days? seconds? minutes thousandths why did the math and is not being none of these calculations.

hello anyone could post a more main room for a couple of dll hook porq not come with that here there are very few DB 00

Good evening,
I would like to congratulate for this beautiful server.
I'm doing the test and it is a wonder more found a bug or error.
I am using SQL 2008 R2
In DTData / VipSystem file I set for when the person buying the vip vip win one day and usually bought out, what to finding strange is how much time that is vip
1 day = 1442697367 that time is days? seconds? minutes thousandths why did the math and is not being none of these calculations.
This is a timestamp value. You can use Online Conversion - Unix time conversion

Reactions: mechaloco and AnDeR
hello I would ask if possible add support for three types of vip accounts to the server? VIP 1, VIP 2 and VIP 3 and also if possible by a configuration change UDP port so we can connect subservidores while using the CPU at 100%
Thank you for

Last edited:
gameserver support main 1.0n (Vie) ? I not move (M) for main 1.0n(Vie)