[Release] DarksTeam MuServer 0.99.60/62T (1.0M) Beta 15

Hello DarkMaster. We are still using your 9.3 build. A player report us exc damage is less than normal damage with MG and I made some tests over that.

After I test, I noticed;
MG with exc Dark Reign Blade+L+edr crit and exc damages are bugged in PvP and PvM.
BK with exc knight blade+L+edr crit and exc damages are bugged in PvP (probably in PvM too)
Other classes damages look fine. Have you made any fix on this case in updates after 9.3 ?

Reactions: ChanhEp
Hello DarkMaster. We are still using your 9.3 build. A player report us exc damage is less than normal damage with MG and I made some tests over that.

After I test, I noticed;
MG with exc Dark Reign Blade+L+edr crit and exc damages are bugged in PvP and PvM.
BK with exc knight blade+L+edr crit and exc damages are bugged in PvP (probably in PvM too)
Other classes damages look fine. Have you made any fix on this case in updates after 9.3 ?
I would need some additional information like player stats, damage dealt, expected damage.

After I test, I noticed;
Me too

@DarkMaster
you can add
Auto Attack / attack [onoff] [buff] [pick] [skill]
/ readd with option for vip ?

@all
Someone has main with indentation

Last edited:

After I test, I noticed;
Both, pvp and pve exc damage looks fine to me. :unsure:
On the first screen the character has less stats, thus less damage.

@DarkMaster
you can add
Auto Attack / attack [onoff] [buff] [pick] [skill]
/ readd with option for vip ?

@all
Someone has main with indentation
What would be the purpose of such command? Resetting points or what?

Attachments

• Screen(07_07-11_28)-0006.jpg
    Screen(07_07-11_28)-0006.jpg
    926.9 KB · Views: 68
  • Screen(07_07-11_44)-0000.jpg
    Screen(07_07-11_44)-0000.jpg
    625.1 KB · Views: 67
Reactions: GoshTeam
Hello,
Magic Gladiator: 4000 str, 1500 agi, 2000 vit, 100 ene. Exc Dark Reign Blade +3+L+edr.
I just in duel with a DL and used power slash skill: 1142 normal damage, 570 critical 792 excellent.
Tarkan 2 pvm 4290 normal, 2678 crit, 3328 exc

Hello,
Magic Gladiator: 4000 str, 1500 agi, 2000 vit, 100 ene. Exc Dark Reign Blade +3+L+edr.
I just in duel with a DL and used power slash skill: 1142 normal damage, 570 critical 792 excellent.
Tarkan 2 pvm 4290 normal, 2678 crit, 3328 exc
While in a duel you are dealing 60% of the total damage. If pvm damage is 3000, pvp (in a duel) damage will be 1800.
@DarkMaster
redistribute points
readd = /rebuild
There is a /resetstats command already.

While in a duel you are dealing 60% of the total damage. If pvm damage is 3000, pvp (in a duel) damage will be 1800.

I got it. But recheck normal/crit/exc damages in PvM and PvP. crit and exc damages are lower than normal damage in pvp and pvm. That's the point. I didn't report about pvp damages are lower than pvm. it is about critical and excellent damage.

I got it. But recheck normal/crit/exc damages in PvM and PvP. crit and exc damages are lower than normal damage in pvp and pvm. That's the point. I didn't report about pvp damages are lower than pvm. it is about critical and excellent damage.
Maybe you wouldn't mind showing us some screens? :)
Both looks good on my test server, however I'm using a different/new base. Either way I can't recall changing anything related to the pvp/pvm damage in the old project other than CalCharacter.ini.

Reactions: HellYeahMU
Maybe you wouldn't mind showing us some screens? :)
Both looks good on my test server, however I'm using a different/new base. Either way I can't recall changing anything related to the pvp/pvm damage in the old project other than CalCharacter.ini.

Okay dude. I'm going for holiday in this week. I will try to configure server to update 11 and retest. And I will share my data with you then ;)

If it's all fine with current informations in your server, probably issue is about my files and configs.

waiting for the golden edition ... date please for the update? of the 97d are we also waiting for the diamond edtion? date for the update?

@DarkMaster elf buff time is not working. I put 260 (i beleive it is in seconds) and it only lasts for 5 seconds all buffs.

[ElfBuff]
DefenseDuration = 260 ; Defense duration
DamageDuration = 260 ; Damage duration

will someone know how to raise the magician's stick? because from the calcharacter I can not, I was told to do it by the skill but I do not know how to do it .. someone has an idea because the magician for example has 10 k of energy and hits only less than 2000 in a spot of tanllos ... now wing pvp time against anyone hits well because it goes down to all .. but at the time of leveling the monsters hits very little need to increase the damage!

@DarkMaster elf buff time is not working. I put 260 (i beleive it is in seconds) and it only lasts for 5 seconds all buffs.

[ElfBuff]
DefenseDuration = 260 ; Defense duration
DamageDuration = 260 ; Damage duration
Also, looks like we have a bug in the MS as well.. i changed for 20 the % of agility and energy, and 25% maximumPercentage, and stills really strong (stronger characters doing miss agains weeks SM with mana shiled)