[Release] DarksTeam MuServer 0.99.60/62T (1.0M) Beta 15

is it possible to add command /offlevel to these server files?

Basically, after accepting command, your char stays in the game leveling up, using a particular skill, but the actual game on your computer is off?

@DarkMaster please take a chance to make a zen amount drop control in the goldedition, this would be really good for us that have hard servers, so we can make zen valueable. This creates so many options for us, like webshops trading itens for zen.

Hi, @DarkMaster.

Good job!

Most of the problems I encountered were caused by configuration errors. However, I would like to report some bugs or things to be improved.

-

Greater Fortitude (BK Buff) is infinite in duration, regardless of the Time = XX we set.

This is a bug.

Note: even if the player dies, the buff remains.

-

The commands are case-sensitive, and this is bad. If the player uses / POST instead of / post, the command simply does not work.

This is not a bug, but it gets in the way of players.

-

The ResetStats = 1 (1 - Resets stats) works, but BonusPoints = XXX (Bonus points for every reset) does not add the points by reset (Points * Reset) correctly.

This is a bug.

One improvement I suggest for this part is to set different levels for Free and Vips players, as well as points.

It would also be perfect if / reset did an update on columns other than Reset, like ResetsDay, ResetsWeek and ResetsMonth, so we would have a better system integrated with websites. Speaking of columns, couldn't you give us a way to choose Resets and Vip columns? It would be perfect.

Regarding Vip, it would be nice if we could translate Vip System messages (they are not in Messages.txt).

-

The following options in Common.txt do not work, regardless of the value we set.

ExcellentItemsDropRate = XXX
ExcellentItemsWithSkillDropRate = XXX
ExcellentItemsWithLuckDropRate = XXX
NormalItemsWithSkillDropRate = XXX
NormalItemsWithLuckDropRate = XXX

This is a bug.

-

Jewel of Life decreases the durability of the level 1 wing for some reason, I have not tested with the level 2 wing.

This is a bug.

-

There is also a visual bug that shows a Kris during /trade.

-

That's it for now. Again, congratulations for the work.

Reactions: bprzemek
@DarkMaster is there a way to reload all the options (including DTData files and Data/commomserver) without rebooting the game? Would be great reload all this settings. I couldn't find.

@DarkMaster

The devil square ranking is saving in the table normally, but blood castle is not. The Class column of the event seems to be giving the wrong class number.

There is a /reload command in game.
@DarkMaster i tried to test this command and i can't execute it.

I typed /reload as my admin character but nothing happens, it doesn't show anything on the screen that the command was executed.

The command is enabled:

[ReloadCommand]
Enable = 1 ; 1 - Enabled, 0 - Disabled
SaveLogs = 1 ; Save reload logs
Syntax = "/reload "

Also, my GMSystem have my character well configured:

//GM Name Day Month Year /gg /reload /banpost/unbanpost/drop/banchar/unbanchar
ADM_Darks 21 12 2035 1 1 1 1 1 1 1
end

I tried to edit my CtlCode on the Character Table to 8, 32 and 0, but any of these worked.

How can i use this command reload?

Thank you!

@DarkMaster i tried to test this command and i can't execute it.

I typed /reload as my admin character but nothing happens, it doesn't show anything on the screen that the command was executed.

The command is enabled:

[ReloadCommand]
Enable = 1 ; 1 - Enabled, 0 - Disabled
SaveLogs = 1 ; Save reload logs
Syntax = "/reload "

Also, my GMSystem have my character well configured:

//GM Name Day Month Year /gg /reload /banpost/unbanpost/drop/banchar/unbanchar
ADM_Darks 21 12 2035 1 1 1 1 1 1 1
end

I tried to edit my CtlCode on the Character Table to 8, 32 and 0, but any of these worked.

How can i use this command reload?

Thank you!
/reload 1 :)

• Haha
Reactions: Brazil and daekss
@DarkMaster

[GreaterFortitude]
AgilityPercent = 100 ; % per agility
EnergyPercent = 20 ; % per energy

Isn't life in the place of agility?

-
Hero could go up to -99 too

Prices.ini is not working

Last edited:
@brunoibanes

The buff is not infinite. Time setting that does not work. Default Webzen, if you have 32,000 energy, it will take a long time to finish the buff.

About Jewel of life, you set to 100%? Because if it fails, it is standard to reduce

ResetStats = 1
Add the points normally. It turns out that it is not clearing the points that were not distributed.

Last edited:
Someone please could help me add new itens and add glow to it? I really tried but i couldn't :/ Is there someone who did it? Can someone please share the files?

- option to change udp port
- option to change the elf buff formula as well.

Last edited:
@DarkMaster

I have tested the server a lot and most of the errors mentioned are configuration errors. The ones that really are bugs seem to be fixed in their next update. But here I leave the top 5 and some suggestions.

Personal ID Issue
ResetStats = 1 - add points normally. It turns out that it is not clearing the points that were not distributed.
Option to change udp game server
Prices.ini is not working
Improve principal for multiple instances as it is causing delays

Suggestions
- Fix shadow bug
- Fix dying bug by / move or swap
- Option to change the elf buff formula as well.
- Option to limit maximum value on reset
- Option to limit maximum main replacement quantity
- Add a file with / reset / pkclear / mr queries
- Option to enable hp bar on monsters and players
- Command / attack to get jewels, zen, excellent items, old items and buffar automatically
- Option to make immortal Pet
- Rate Chaos Machine different between vips
- Block attack between party players

- Command for jewelry bank.
example: / bank bless deposit - deposit all stock blessings into bank
/ bank bless draw number - withdraws the bless bless amount for inventory

- / lock and / unlock command
/ lock Personal id - blocks use of the / bank command and changes the table character ctlcode to 2, just not to move items.
/ unlock Personal id - frees the / bank command and returns ctlcode to 0

Last edited:
Reactions: bprzemek and Brazil
Успях да конфигурирам и стартирам сървъра, смених "darksteam.net" на "127.0.0.1" в main.exe, но не успявам да се свържа. Връща само "You are disconnected from the server".
Какво бъркам?