[Help] Connection Problem

rsar001

Reaction score
Hi people..
I have a problem connecting to my server and I'm looking for a solution.. here is the setup:

I have MU Server running on an HP server at home.. I have a router (3com) in my room that I plug both my pc and the server to. This router is connected to my main DSL router (so I have 2 routers total).

I have setup the MuServer on the HP server, it's running fine with no probelm.. I have open ports 44405 and 55901 to the public.. I have my friends connecting to the server from different countries and they can login and play with no problem..

The problem is, I cant connect to my own server :-/ and I don't know why!!!! from my pc I can ping the global IP/DNS with no problem.. but if i try to connect to the game, I get "you have been disconnected from server" msg.. and if I use local IP, I get to see the server name, I click, I see the server bar, I click and then I get "you have been disconnected from server" again!!!

Now, if I go to the actual MU Server, and install the client there.. I get the exact same problem.. if I use global IP/DNS, then I get DC straight away, and if I use local IP (coz i'm on the actual server itself) then I see the server name, I click, I see the server bar, and then I click and DC..

on the main DSL router i did port fwd and opened 44405 and 55901 and that's why people can connect to my server.. I have also opened ports 44405, 55901, and 55557 on my 2nd router (the one between server and my pc) and I still can't connect..

what is the problem!!! I don't know what to do... Does anyone know what the problem is or how can I fix it?

Please.. no noob answer like (wrong config, or wrong port) :s

Thanks

PLs Hellpp

Имам 1 огромен проблем направих сервер 97д+99и сичко съм направил но като влезна в клиента не дава тва дето се пише ид и парола ако некой има некви идей плс да пише

клиента не ти е същата версиа свали си друг и му направи 1 кам 1 ип-то версиата и сериала и няма да имаш проблеми

клиента не ти е същата версиа свали си друг и му направи 1 кам 1 ип-то версиата и сериала и няма да имаш проблеми

Аз съм този който прави сървара на Илиан4о0 и искам да кажа че в момента се държи друг сървър под тези файлове и този клиет ... |-(

Начи нищо не си направил, не му играйте сървъра... :D

Аз съм този който прави сървара на Илиан4о0 и искам да кажа че в момента се държи друг сървър под тези файлове и този клиет ... |-(

и кво като се държи друг сервер ти като му смениш ип-то и сериала и то вече става твой! за да видиш сериала на твойте сервер файлове влез D:/MuServer/Data/lang/chs/commonloc.cfg и на клиента ги направи 1 кам 1 и си готов (sun)

и кво като се държи друг сервер ти като му смениш ип-то и сериала и то вече става твой! за да видиш сериала на твойте сервер файлове влез D:/MuServer/Data/lang/chs/commonloc.cfg и на клиента ги направи 1 кам 1 и си готов (sun)

Srry za latinicata no pisha ot telefon po vaprosa ...az mislq che go naptavih tova no ne sym sig dali se crackna maina kato se pribera shte pogledna ;))