[Help] All small questions in here

stalkeriz

Reaction score
I think this thread will be helpfull here, because people i think have a lot of small questions but those questions are not worth to create a new thread, so this could be the thread for all qstns...

I have one..

What is MD5 for? what it's doing? why i need it, or why i don't need it? ;)

Last edited:
Um, i'm not very good in english.. It's kind of security or something?

That translator just s*cks.. Wouldn't it be easier to tell is it something about security, yes or no?

I've got few questions more..
1. where can i change all NPC's names? I guess somewhere in client? And what program should i use to edit that/those file/-s..?
2. how to edit shops (eventitembags.txt)? What program should i use or something else? (I'm using DarkSteam S3E2 server files)
3. How to make max level 1000 and reset level 350 on DarksTeam S3E2 server files?

Thank you.

Last edited:
What is MD5 for? what it's doing? why i need it, or why i don't need it? ;)

MD5 is a function that makes a text 32 symbols and it can't be decoded, so if someone hacks your database he will see 32 symbols, not the user password

I've got few questions more..
1. where can i change all NPC's names? I guess somewhere in client? And what program should i use to edit that/those file/-s..?
2. how to edit shops (eventitembags.txt)? What program should i use or something else? (I'm using DarkSteam S3E2 server files)
3. How to make max level 1000 and reset level 350 on DarksTeam S3E2 server files?

Thank you.

1. Client Directory/Data/Local/NpcName(Chs).txt
2. Use MuShop
3. You should edit the GameServer or something else (I haven't download the files, There may be a max level option ,I don't know)

Last edited:
Reactions: stalkeriz
1. Maybe someone knows where to get WebShop for s3e2 server?
2. And maybe someone knows what program is using Emerald mu admin FeliXcat to see all logs, i'm talking about that he saw where my items were gone when i bought something on webshop..
Hello,

About your Great dragon items... we track the items and...

Pants: That item has been found in character DarkGara's inventory!
Gloves: That item has been found in character Gonzalot's inventory!
Armor: That item has been found in character TAROLOMAN's inventory!
Boots: That item has been found in character Dice's inventory!
Helm: That item has been found in character thehitler's inventory!

Your items are not gone. They are moved, so we can't give them back sorry...

P.S. maybe the FeliXcat will answer to 2nd question ;D