[Help] Account is invalid

FroggerPL

Reaction score
i had a problem with DarksTeam 99% fixed S4 files [Databases] and i took the DBs from Diablo S4..
and than i could creat a account but when i go into game and try to login in it says "Account Invalide" .... Some one help ?? how i fix it??

FILES = http://darksteam.net/showthread.php?t=6264

PLease HELP!

Last edited:
If it's DarksTeam s4 Use DarksTeam DB

Acount Creat = change password from alone CzF = gimme error with memb_pwd change to something ..

I have changed it now to Varchar .. becuase it was varbinary .. and i dont get this Error anymore ... ;) BUT i get new error ... when i press creat account > = "String or binary data would be truncated." and i cant make new account ..

wait i tryed other Editor and it workd .. now i try to connect

Your account is invalidate ;( i think bad config .. someone help ??

can it be because of ODBC connect fail?
No, If your ODBC connection fails you would not be able to start the server in the first place.

The reason that you were getting this error in the first place is because you did not place the WZ_MD5.dll in the bin folder of the mssql server instance you are running or you were using an editor with the MD5 option disabled.
Furthermore when you changed the data type to varchar you just enabled your editor to properly read the column however you did not take for count the fact that your joinserver still uses MD5 to start things.
So you either change your editor type to MD5 or your joinserver to MD5 off (get a different joinserver for that).

Either way you need to change your column [memb__pwd] datatype to the following
if you are using md5: varbinary (16)
if you are using string(non-md5): varchar(10)

Doh.

Last edited:
Reactions: FroggerPL
THANKS for the Very big Answer !! i will try it now with JoinServer MD5 On and Edit MD5 on .. becuase before it was Off ... and ye i have put MD5 in Bin folder

OMG damn !! ;( please wtf ... with on dont workd .. i put off now ... deleted the MD5 ... and ODBC fine connected ... and i could creat account without any problem ;( but anyway i get Account invalidate! and i think after it says Invalidate account .. and i try connect with other account than this information comes faster ... and not load up ... please help