Говорилня

Васко каза че сигурно другия месец ще го пуснат превишил е лимита купил е още трафик но е покрил само надвишения трафик и е платил за по хубав хостинг самоче имали проблем тапаците и чак на 1-во число могат да го префърлят на новия хостинг :)

Иксам да направя така:

mu.worldchallenge.eu и www.mu.worldchallenge.eu - да отваря папка www/mu
d2.worldchallenge.eu и www.d2.worldchallenge.eu- да отваря папка www/d2

worldchallenge.eu и www.worldchallenge.eu да е в главната папка www

Ако някой знае как се прави моля да сподели :)

Подскажи каде, това е панела на .eu домайна.
с .htaccess някак?

UP HELP Please

тос bl!nd е някъв нов и на всяка тема почва да спами за повече коментари (rofl)

някой ходили на андреа в сряда?!?!? в Dance Center Plazza:cool::cool:

Не съм фен на Поп-Фолк :)

стига чел между скапаните редове питам НЯКОЙ ХИДИЛ ЛИ Е! а не дали си привърженик или не сичко освен чалга ДА МРЕ!!! който не мисли така да доиде да ми го каже в лицето!

Reactions: flowsicK
Просто казах че не съм фен а не чалгата ДА МРЕ!!! или нещо от тоя род.

Е к'вo изказвам си мнението. :D

и ко тва ся мнение ли беше ? нищо свързано по темата..
хубу айде разбирам нов си ма не копираи подписите..

Hello, DarksTeam. I want to play a game.

You've spent your life chronicling and reading of the lives of others, instead of living your own. Spent it locked in a basement room. You should feel at home where I've placed you today.

I offer you a chance to redeem yourself. And you'll even get a chance to put your skills to good use.

Below is a partial list of the tropes I've invoked in the movies amusingly depicting my efforts. If you can complete it - all of it, filling it with every cliché used for two seconds in my movies - you will go free.

You see? TV Tropes Will Enhance Your Life, by letting you to continue living it. Sadly, if the list is not completed to my satisfaction...you have half a ton of solid metal hanging over you for a reason.

You have one hour.

Live, or die.

Make your choice.

A series of horror films that started in 2004. The films center around a Poetic Serial Killer, dubbed the Jigsaw Killer by the press, also known as just Jigsaw, who places people in Death Traps in which they must harm themselves to escape. The traps are designed to serve as poetic justice by reflecting what the Jigsaw Killer believes to be the victim's (or victims') flaw. To escape their traps, also known as "games", the victims must usually harm themselves in some horrific way, or else they will die a very gruesome death. The films center around both the victim's efforts to escape their traps and the Jigsaw killer himself and his story. There are seven installments (all released the week prior to Halloween, a series tradition), with the seventh (and, according to Word Of God, final) installment titled Saw 3D.

The films (especially the first) inspired many lesser imitations, though some argue Saw itself is a lesser imitation of Se7en, since both focus on the elaborate, grisly murders carried out by a man trying to send a message; a key difference is that Se7en's John Doe is portrayed as extremely vain and interested in showing the world a lesson through murder, not 'saving' his hapless victims. There are others who would argue that the concept of a moralistic serial killer playing God to a society he deems to be morally corrupt did not originate with Se7en.

The series managed to spawn a video game adaptation, which is a side story taking place after the events of the first film. Detective Tapp (thought dead after he was shot by Zepp) is the main character; not surprisingly, he is forced into one of Jigsaw's games and has to play to survive. A decent game with a good story and visuals, but control issues, lanky combat and repetitive puzzles are a main complaint. A recently announced sequel to the game - to be released alongside the seventh film - will be placed between the events of the second and third films, and will follow the story of Detective Tapp's son, Michael, as he investigates his father's death and becomes a target of the Jigsaw Killer; Konami has also expressed an interest in turning the games into a franchise series...

Oh, yes... there will be blood.