[Release] Season3 Episode 2 Client

how about mirror for clients?hehehe i cant download from that site.anyway tnx for the link...

Help me, I can't dowload client..

can you update linhk on the filefont?????

Help me...

I Want new linhk to dowload...

@parsy

i got (error-L2 : header error (D:\Works\Mu-Studio\GameServer_Backup\1.00.18_ÇØ¿Ü'Î'ÐÀ) how to fix this?tnx.

Last edited:
ok....hoiw about summoners skill?book of lightning chain i forgot the complete name of the skill when i right click it it disapear but when i look into my skill theres nothing in there,what are the only skills thats working?and how to fix the golden archer its not displaying anything only blank and just black column in the screen.

Last edited:
This is season 3 Episode 2 there arent any new skills and skill tree !!!

Всичко е ОК само защо като пусна Server starter не ми зарейда Jointserver?А и сас CzFMuEditor като тругна да правя рег ми дава
http://i.data.bg/08/10/24/1212010_orig.jpg
ПЛС хелп na4i guzi az ot sobstven opit znam 4e tova kogato ti izliza zna4i ili nqma6 md5 ili ima6 oba4e servera ne e za md5 poneje i na mene mi e stavalo taka i kato si instalnah md5 stana si4ko ok probvai :)

how about golden archer any fix for that?and about this
New Things are:

Now you can move to NEW MAPS in the Normal GS:

GARDEN
Land of Trials
Crywolf
Swamp of Calmness

You have New Monsters for Swamp of Calmness

Five New Season-4 SETS

Many NEW WEAPONS

i cant warp into those map, and what is the maximum warp number i mean how may warp map?can i have your movereq for this file both for Client and Server Files tnx.i'll wait for it....and how can i close the portal from Lorencia going to Valley of Loren?
onemore thing about most of the items particularly the customized items they're not showing the right requirements.tnx.

Last edited: