[Release] DarksTeam MuServer 97d+99i Beta 43.3

Check your eventitembags.

Thanks for the info but I already check the eventitembag12.txt it's working properly if BOK drop is coming from golden mobs or bought from NPC. Only BOK from /drop crashes the gameserver.

Eventitembags - MEGA

PS: I tried again and the BOK from /drop will not crash the server if I have a BOK which i bought from NPC in my inventory. This is getting wierder.

Last edited:
@DarkMaster Next update NPC Buffer, Please ;)

335cund.jpg

Reactions: DemonuMu
Hello @DarkMaster

*The experience must be bug with 700 of experience gained this amount in the map losttower with level 200 is much experience obtained

2ptnngp.png

*Client main consumes high cpu

2nbsopj.png

*AGG ITEMS DURATION TIME: Items last a long time on the floor

Thank you ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: DemonuMu
@ALL, how do we reload the option without restarting the gameserver? Is it possible?

@ALL, how do we reload the option without restarting the gameserver? Is it possible?

Open the windows from MuStartUp.exe and select JoinServer window or GameServer Window and look the menu.. But remember u will reload only Data.. DTData cant be reloaded without stop the server at the moment... :x
But i reccomend you to use JoinServer for reloads :)

Reactions: goldenfox
@DarkMaster,

I dont know what triggered this. All I have is memory address.

16237834_1395452123859746_1129160714_n.jpg

I'd be happy to share more info.

PS: one of our testers says it might have something to do with max level. If you're already level 350 and you're still leveling up, after 5 minutes or so the gameserver crashes.

Last edited:
@DarkMaster > Може ли да се направи /gg Командата да може да я ползва всяко ГМ а не само тея в списака?
че така като добавя ново ГМ трябва да спирам и пускам сървъра за да има /гг

Няма смисал да могат да я ползват само тея дето са в GMSystem.ini защото не е нищо особено и обикновенните гм-та могат да пишат така ама треа си слага Име: в чата е мн широко.
Така ще стане по-лесно.

@DarkMaster > Може ли да се направи /gg Командата да може да я ползва всяко ГМ а не само тея в списака?
че така като добавя ново ГМ трябва да спирам и пускам сървъра за да има /гг

Няма смисал да могат да я ползват само тея дето са в GMSystem.ini защото не е нищо особено и обикновенните гм-та могат да пишат така ама треа си слага Име: в чата е мн широко.
Така ще стане по-лесно.

Ако добре помня имаше команда /reload, която презарежда настройките от DTData.

Ако добре помня имаше команда /reload, която презарежда настройките от DTData.

Reload - не се презареждат настройките на DTdata.

first, thanks for the files.
second - I run the mustartup and joinserver is stuck on running..
help?

first, thanks for the files.
second - I run the mustartup and joinserver is stuck on running..
help?

the muserver work with no problems when you start maybe your firewall block the port or your antivirus detect fake virus

or Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2 need to install to work correct

the muserver work with no problems when you start maybe your firewall block the port or your antivirus detect fake virus

or Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2 need to install to work correct

no, my anti virus is turned off and my firewall didn't block anything.
I don't think there is any connection to the net framework,
I already had this problem 1 month ago and I solved It
with the odbc.
but with this files It doesn't work.
I run as admin the mustartup and joinserver stuck on running, 3 seconds later It says joinserver stopped working..

no, my anti virus is turned off and my firewall didn't block anything.
I don't think there is any connection to the net framework,
I already had this problem 1 month ago and I solved It
with the odbc.
but with this files It doesn't work.
I run as admin the mustartup and joinserver stuck on running, 3 seconds later It says joinserver stopped working..

what windows you have ? what sql server you have,you use ODBC from muserver before start ? you have router ?

Last edited:
windows 7, sql 2000, I use from muserver but I also tried to use ODBC 64 bit.
yes I have router.

then your router blocked the port you need to manual open this 2 port 44405 and 55901 to work correct

same windows i have same sql 2000 i have same files i use thanks to DarkMaster and work with no error

if you have 4gb ram 32 bit then use the normal odbc if you have more like 5 6 7gb ram 64 bit then use the odbc 64 bit

Last edited:
then your router blocked the port you need to manual open this 2 port 44405 and 55901 to work correct

same windows i have same sql 2000 i have same files i use thanks to DarkMaster and work with no error

you sure that there is connection between the ports and the joinserver?
In my brother computer It works fine, we have exactly the same comp..
I think that's something with the odbc, I had that with all the files and
when I tried this video:
[Tutorial] How to Configure ODBC for MuOnline in 64bit (OS) - YouTube

the problem was solved, but now It doesn't work..

you sure that there is connection between the ports and the joinserver?
In my brother computer It works fine, we have exactly the same comp..
I think that's something with the odbc, I had that with all the files and
when I tried this video:
[Tutorial] How to Configure ODBC for MuOnline in 64bit (OS) - YouTube

the problem was solved, but now It doesn't work..

your windows 7 is 32 bit or 64 bit ? next if you have a router you need to open 3 port 80/44405 and 55901 to work if your odbc is not work correct is maybe because your windows 7 is not good try and search good windows with no error and next try again the files

my pc have this system:

windows 7 home premium/4gb ddr3 32 bit install sql server 2000 i open manual the 3 port 80 and 44405 and 55901 because i have router i use the odbc normal for 32 bit and the server work with no problems

Last edited: