[Release] DarksTeam 97D Beta 43.3 + Main97D Compatible.!!

my friend, it is clear that there is a problem, you can clearly see it in the picture, it is not optimized as it should be on other systems, I am using windows 10 home original clean with the license having all updates up to date

why this version Ultimate Main Second Edition (97d+99) by ZergNM V2 works on all systems? never once did he cause any problems ?

it's nice what nelson25 created but he rushed the update without doing more tests,if these problems are not solved properly, you have no way to use it on live sever, because after many players will complain about problems
Whenever you want, I will support you via remote connection.

@DemonuMu are you trying to modify the dll? You're a newbie. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Untitled.png

Look at the date of the zerg DLL. With my latest update uploaded.

Sin título.png

Reactions: DemonuMu
@DemonuMu are you trying to modify the dll? You're a newbie. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 7372

Look at the date of the zerg DLL. With my latest update uploaded.

View attachment 7373
friend, if you don't listen when someone shows you proof,I moved the files in the test client to log in to the server and I got that error you see in the picture, don't forget that I can also make a video to see which one of us is a noob, maybe you forgot, tomorrow if I have time I will make a video for you to see who is a noob

Last edited:
I made a video for you exactly as I promised, but accuse me of making changes,I show you problems it gives and you make me a noob ok,watch the video

Last edited: