[Release] DarksTeam MuServer 97d+99i Beta 43.3

Hello. Me need help! I have old server 97d and want setup this server. Me need 3 exe file, for reload monster position, options reload, shop reload from GS. I have events thouse starting for swap files comonserver.cfg, moster.txt and monserposition.txt and run exe files reaload for need time. How i can make my events for this server. Tnx all for help!!!

Hey when trivia will be avaliable? so nice feature!

Last edited:
I would like to make kindly suggestion for future, if @DarkMaster can add CharacterCalculator and splitted level up points per level for each character will be amazing to build up more balanced PvP

[Beta 36 Changelog]
Attempt to fix multi vault dupe
Fixed Sky event not being able to enter in some cases
Quest system tweaks

nice very nice final again new patch for TheKing 97d (rock) muhahahaha i love you DarkMaster

what i need to copy from beta 36 DarkMaster or i need to delete the old beta 35 to copy new beta 36 ?

well is not big update but is good for now but DarkMaster you still not fixed the NPCBuffers |-(

You are already buffed with Greater Defense/You are already buffed with Greater Damage

disappears after 1 minute

Last edited:
Hello. Me need help! I have old server 97d and want setup this server. Me need 3 exe file, for reload monster position, options reload, shop reload from GS. I have events thouse starting for swap files comonserver.cfg, moster.txt and monserposition.txt and run exe files reaload for need time. How i can make my events for this server. Tnx all for help!!!

nice very nice final again new patch for TheKing 97d (rock) muhahahaha i love you DarkMaster

what i need to copy from beta 36 DarkMaster or i need to delete the old beta 35 to copy new beta 36 ?

well is not big update but is good for now but DarkMaster you still not fixed the NPCBuffers |-(

You are already buffed with Greater Defense/You are already buffed with Greater Damage

disappears after 1 minute

Sorry for saying this, but I'm starting to get tired of silly questions. Common sense. It is not a bug that NPC Buffers don't give you auras if you already have them. Duration time could (and SHOULD) be configurable, but I said, this is NOT a bug. This is a code line written by DarkMaster that says "buff duration is 60 seconds". You can't do anything about it, unless DarkMaster brings an update to us that makes this an option.
Really nigga? He's saying in his reply that DarksTeam.dll is the only file that should be replaced. What do you ask for? Is it that hard to understand? Only replace that .dll and it's done!

Last edited: