[Help] Visual bugs of my client

Kmkazz

Reaction score
Hey there, I'm so bad trying to speak english, but... I really need help. I have 2 visual bugs (or I think that) on my client.

The first: White particles? Look like if some texture is wrong, but I don't know how fix it.

mj9z82.jpg

And the other: Quest items, firecracker, box of kundun look really ugly. I change some .bmd, but of some weapons with visual bug or wrong .bmd, worlds and elf wings (i have original wings now). I never change another file of the client.

2e34wna.jpg

PD: I try to paste .ozj files from a security copy of my client and nothing.

Thanks.

Client textures problem. Change world1 and object1 folder for another world1 and object1 from another client

Client textures problem. Change world1 and object1 folder for another world1 and object1 from another client

Thank's, but don't work. I try with 5 o 6 clients world1 and object1 and nothing :(

PD: I try to change all the worlds and objects too and it's the same.

download any client and copy world1 and ojbect1 folder and put it on your client \data\. They are ugly cus of your client.. interface is custom so .. find clean client or normal or any and copy item folder from it on your data\ folder and replace all.

It should work btw the world1 and object1 ...
those white things tend to be the leaves or something falling

download any client and copy world1 and ojbect1 folder and put it on your client \data\. They are ugly cus of your client.. interface is custom so .. find clean client or normal or any and copy item folder from it on your data\ folder and replace all.

It should work btw the world1 and object1 ...
those white things tend to be the leaves or something falling

Don't work, I try with many clients and nothing. I change my main.exe and that fix particles bug... I can't understand but... the boxs of kundun and the other items look bad yet :/

Kmkazz I've seen the same problem on some video cards, are you using ATI?

Or what is your video card anyways, is it possible to cause the problem?
Before messing in client ozj's you will get a headache try to run main.exe with different compabilities, or even run it as administrator or search in the server forums for some bug to releate yours, and on how to fix it :)

Last edited: