[Dev] The Most Complete Ranking Online Users

falcon

Reaction score
Hello People, who may leave today I come to one of my modules created on vacation is a Ranking Online Users, this ranking shows its purpose which is how long the user has been online since the moment you connect, it represents in hours and minutes.

EYE: This is a ranking users online, not an Hour Online Ranking This ranking shows the total hours and minutes it takes the character from logged, not the total hours spent playing for I think your account and income for the first time the game.

This module was created in order that the directors of their servers, I agan of hours online events to its users, either for 1 day, 1 week, 1 month. . . To keep users online longer and so keep artos users online and more jugadors liked to connect and just be connected, receive free a prize even more if it is an event with this ranking.

Picks [/ QUOTE]

xph4.jpeg

xph1.jpeg

xpgY.jpeg

Features [/ QUOTE]
AdminCP

- Enable / Disable the module
- Update Time Ranking
- Ranking Update Automatically
- Integrating Character Profile
- Color Change Wings Lyrics and Tables
- Select how much of characters displayed in the ranking
- Show class, if you select this option has the ability to define whether the class will show in Print or Picture.
- Show country
- Show Server on which the character is Online
- Show Level
- Show Reset
- Show Guild
- Show Ubicazion, if you select this option has the ability to display the location coordinates.
- Total Control Module

User

- See How many hours has been playing since I was connected to the game
- To know where going online and increase their service

Compatibility [/ QUOTE]
All Versions MuCore.