[Release] Share Auto Bot MuOnline - Automatically login multiple acc at the same time

DemonuMu

Reaction score
Hi everyone, Today I Share 1 tools can solve the problem of missing players for every online nowAdvantages: You do not need to fake the Server line at the client for more, which will have a large dependency on the Reg acc and char of the Admin.

New update log 24.4.2017

Download:Share Auto Bot MuOnline

PHP Code:

-Perioid every 3 miniues auto logout and auto reconnect
-Add Multi protocol support
-Fix Crash
-Add Thread Storm (10 thread POOL control character at the same time)

guide PHP Code:

+character and account -max is 100 account-file accounts.txt+exampleasmyeho Hong1993 Dklife asmyeho is accountHong1993 is passwordDklife is character name+accepted struct of accounts.tx file was pay attention about 0 that mean end of fine or crash if you forgot it1 asmyeho Hong1993 DKlife1 asmyeho1 Hong1993 56246we0+config.ini contain everything that you need to make approriate for your owned server :) any idea or report for problem let you join this group of SKYPE to get infomation within our team https://join.skype.com/Kg6opKHWsdoslast update is 4.24.2017 10h12 AM in vietnam creditx_supermandomino9990

To use please config in Muserver/Data/Lang/kor/commonloc.cfg
PHP Code:
[ConnectServerInfo]

IP = 127.0.0.1

PORT = 55557

[GameServerInfo]

ClientExeVersion = 0.00.00

ClientExeSerial = ugkgameshield000

LootingTime = 20

Note: This Share is for you, only auto login function, auto chat and move, attack, or automatically learn skill ..... then turned off.Invite you to try out.All questions will be answered in this topic

Auto BOT MuOnline - X_SuperMan - YouTube

bot vs monster deligate.exe - YouTube

All Credits: samhaiminh​

Last edited:

DemonuMu

Reaction score
Thank for Credits :)

try and fixed to work for 97d+99i because is not work maybe I'm wrong somewhere ?

add full video tutorial english how to install correct and how to use correct

2ptz509.png

Last edited:

samhaiminh

Reaction score
try and fixed to work for 97d+99i because is not work maybe I'm wrong somewhere ?

add full video tutorial english how to install correct and how to use correct

2ptz509.png

Please Update Thread and you will find to how to Fix this :)

Reactions: DemonuMu

GTI

Reaction score
So that's why you have more than 1 player online (rofl)

Reactions: Piirags

dota-sdso

Reaction score
Rubbish... fake players, fake server, fake administrator skills, fake knowledge and one question is coming up to my head - is your life fake?

Reactions: D1abol1k

DemonuMu

Reaction score
Rubbish... fake players, fake server, fake administrator skills, fake knowledge and one question is coming up to my head - is your life fake?

true what you say but not everyone is of the same opinion,the generation that plays muonline do not know how to play

How this new generation is playing muonline ?

search new server muonline test the server for maybe 10/20 or maxim 30 minute the game and then leave

or you are playing for a while and then I'm bored i search new server yeap again start from 0

1.to work hacks to cheat and have no hard work but if your detect your account is dead

2.to create every day big events and have no hard work again very bad for the server

3. to have big exp and big drop example: exp 9999x drop 100% and have no hard work

4.or create settings with what players want a big stupidity in my opinion

many administrators who have server muonline choose to have fake players to have new players every day

Last edited:

DemonuMu

Reaction score
If I think I did it all well then the problems is the tools is not work for this files Darks'Team 97d+99i

Screen when this tools try to work but no work:

29cun21.png

Piirags

BOB
Reaction score
If I think I did it all well then the problems is the tools is not work for this files Darks'Team 97d+99i

Screen when this tools try to work but no work:

29cun21.png

So stop crying and move on. It wont help your server anyway until you will run it 24/7 and put some hard work on advertising and configuring it. To use these kind of bots you need to know when you can use it. Nowadays moust of players are not as stupid as you think. You wrote that they login and after few hours leave. Thats because there is no friendly atmosphere in server (too much bots, offtraders etc..). Why do i need to stay in server where everyone is afk or it's not a real player..

DemonuMu

Reaction score
So stop crying and move on. It wont help your server anyway until you will run it 24/7 and put some hard work on advertising and configuring it. To use these kind of bots you need to know when you can use it. Nowadays moust of players are not as stupid as you think. You wrote that they login and after few hours leave. Thats because there is no friendly atmosphere in server (too much bots, offtraders etc..). Why do i need to stay in server where everyone is afk or it's not a real player..

From what I see you crying kid again and again do not get bored ? it seems not

You are talking very much and stupid without knowing how things work from what I see,of course i ask the samhaiminh because this guy come with this tools [Auto Bot MuOnline] but is not work for 97d+99i

What I said about the new generation which plays muonline is correct but as you do not know you speak in your opinion
[again without knowing anything]

Last edited:

Piirags

BOB
Reaction score
From what I see you crying kid again and again do not get bored ? it seems not

You are talking very much and stupid without knowing how things work from what I see,of course i ask the samhaiminh because this guy come with this tools [Auto Bot MuOnline] but is not work for 97d+99i

What I said about the new generation which plays muonline is correct but as you do not know you speak in your opinion [ again without knowing anything]

Pretty much what i was waiting from you (flaming response and non constructive answer). I gave you advise and you just start flaming. You should start to listen, read and understand what others try to advise. Ehh but why am i waisting my time on you, you obviously own big project with thousands active players a day and you know best.

DemonuMu

Reaction score
Pretty much what i was waiting from you (flaming response and non constructive answer). I gave you advise and you just start flaming. You should start to listen, read and understand what others try to advise. Ehh but why am i waisting my time on you, you obviously own big project with thousands active players a day and you know best.

dear kid as I said and I repeat again you talk a lot without knowing anything about muonline or players or server muonline etc I'm losing time for nothing with you (facepalm)

I do not need to listen I've been playing for many years this old game muonline,you do not have to have a big project or very many players everything counts what settings you have and how serious players are when playing this game

I say it again and I repeat the new generation does not know how to play this game [That's the truth]

The best version muonline is from 97d+99i TheKing up to maxim season 3 ep1 If you're playing bigger versions after you say I play Shaiya MMORPG or Atlantica MMORPG you're not playing anymore MuOnline [That's the truth]

Last edited:

Piirags

BOB
Reaction score
dear kid as I said and I repeat again you talk a lot without knowing anything about muonline or players or server muonline etc I'm losing time for nothing with you (facepalm)

I like how you run to conclusions about other people without even knowing them.
Ok if you are so knowlege full i am willing to rent you vps server so you can realise all your potential and prove me and others that you are the Pr0. Ffs i can even throw in one of my unused domain names. We all know you like free stuff. (sun)

DemonuMu

Reaction score
the original creator does not want to fix the 2 problems and I think it's weird:

to work this tools you need to have EnableCheckSum OFF and this is very bad for your server and your main.exe

the next problems i detect is for 97d+99i if this tools is connect your server and the bot connect to the game the speed hack detect and disconnect the bot from the game but with real players you do not have this problem

Last edited: