[AD] Resita MuOnline Version 1.06D , Xp 9999x Drop 100

you should add credits cuz i think they will hack you |-( btw there is a monster in arena with chinese name

Thanks to me now your topic is not locked.. put credits, coz DarkMaster will delete your topic soon...

im not a php coder like this i get the web if some body know how to add credits tell me and i will add how to add ... anyway that monster in arena its a season 5 monster for that his name its in chinese i translated the NPCname.txt from client but i see the name its in chinese lol i dont know why

най-гадното на това му е че има проблем с барракс и рефуге. по точно казано неможе да се мине 3 куест

най-гадното на това му е че има проблем с барракс и рефуге. по точно казано неможе да се мине 3 куест

dragonul said to write in english because he doesnt understands Bulgarian, and about the server: i was playing this server long time ago and i think i'll start again if there is a bulgarian guild pleace let me know so i can join it :)

yes of course all darksteam users are allowed to join i am happy when a member new or old rejoing or join resita

why it is offline |-( i need to reset -.-'
and why the s5 maps aren't in the move menu ? i didnt saw anyone with padna pet and didnt see any new items -.-'
what are the 3d camera commands ?

Last edited:
im not a php coder like this i get the web if some body know how to add credits tell me and i will add how to add ... anyway that monster in arena its a season 5 monster for that his name its in chinese i translated the NPCname.txt from client but i see the name its in chinese lol i dont know why

php coder? (think) no! You know how to put credits as you remove them!(chuckle)

offline :)) someone executed u :)) what a shame ^^
RO:esti prea prost sa folosesti web-urile bulgarilor astora si sa nu dai credite :)

We are waiting you (party)
Come to explore the new season 5 maps, fight the new furios beasts and own arena ^_^

players having some fun today at event.
lznos4m44qoauysalch.jpg

kcknsjj2koxjtu4ujy9.jpg

online players.
sqtk1xb0cjmmnvvstv5c.jpg

Donations Promotion.
lvp01ubu0lcwg4a76hok.png

we w8 you all to join .

server its amazing 10/10 go up and play for fun(devil)

Like all season 5 servers this server have the move bug ^^

lot of bugs and the server offline =))) fantomel mai ai de mancat =))