dragonul_xxk

Reaction score

ztfbfov7xpn2mm5b15tx.png

www.Resita-Mu.com
www.Mu-Resita.net
www.Mu-Resita.info

Resita MuOnline Season 5 Presents

ztfbfov7xpn2mm5b15tx.png

The story of our server begin again from 0 , because we haved some problems as you know our server was stoped for a long time , exactly 3 months for the financial and familiar problems. I hope you will understand our last decision and respect it , but what it was , today it's passed and we begined a new story of our server. A new edition , a new server version named Resita MuOnline - Return of King .

Server Statistics and Informations About IT.

- Version: 1.06D
- Xp: 99999x
- Drop: 100%
- Combinations: 100%
- Lag: 0%
- Boks In Shop 1,2,3,4,5
- Wings In Shop 1,2,3
- All Jewels in Shop

Server Events

* Blood Castle 1-8 100% Working
* Devil Square 1-7 100% Working
* Chaos Castle 1-7 100% Working
* Cry Wolf 100% Working
* Castle Siege 100% Working every Saturday
* Raklion Boss 100% Working
* Illusion Temp 1-8 100% Working

Use the Events for the Big Rewards and Make easy items,jewels,and many many more..

Season 5 Features Presentation

* Panda Pet
* Panda Ring
* New 3D Interface
* 8 New Maps
* 2 New Events
* 11 New items
* 27 New Monsters

For Moment this are the Season 5 Updates

ztfbfov7xpn2mm5b15tx.png

Last edited:
Site : 8/10
Server : 0/10 ( 99999 exp ..... )

tnx but in the days from this generation the players are searching the easy server like my 999999x any way 10x(*)

Great server !

10x

Season 5 WOW nice 10/10 ;)

10x

greaaaaaat s5 (*) 10/10

10x

We w8 you all to come and join our server , to play with us be a nr 1 community tnx you all again big tnx , sry for my noobiest english

i was playing resita long time ago but it got resetted so i stopped -.-' now i think im gonna start it again ;)

ok bro we w8 you with alot of love to recome a resita member , we are sry for the problems of server now we are more proffesionals and we try to get a good team to be the nr 1 international and proffesional server , our network and me Fantoma we can promisse you our members we will not do more stuppid thinks like reseting database , or more...i hope you have alot of faith in us. 10x Best regards Resita-Network Administration with respect owner Fantoma (*)

тоя сървар е мн добър,макар че е румънски пак го бива.

LilPubzy said : that daqka said the server is although is romanian.

tnx sNG/LilPubzy for translating but why its a problem if a server its romanian ? not all romanians guys are the same ..... i hope you understand me 10x...(wheh)

еxcelent server 10/10 :) but can you say me how points are per level?

yeeah server rulez ^^ come all to make a bulgarian guild :p

is that battlezone web (by Damian & ReaL) without credits?