[Help] Raise agility

pkforfun

Reaction score
How can i raise agility for sm/mg to use evil spirits ? Maximum agility for use evil spirits for sm/mg is 16.000.Can i raise to 18.000 or 22.000 ?
I use DarksTeam Muserver 97d+99i

delta1337

Reaction score
-3D camera.
-Support new monster.
-Corrected agility of soul master. ( It is not necessary player.bdm)
-Support of new bows + skils.

Aj8V2mW.png
aHoHur2.png
LqOwUAW.png
rEck1Bg.png
Vls00FD.png
NcXxLpl.png

Download
Have a look at this client for your 97d+99i - I have tested them all day and make evil spirit and other attackspeed capped skills durable.

pkforfun

Reaction score
Hmm...i try again and i let you know bro,maybe i miss something

pkforfun

Reaction score
dtt.png

Why everytime when i open client i recive this window ? msn ? How can i disable that ? I check main but i don`t find any msc there...

delta1337

Reaction score
View attachment 6099

Why everytime when i open client i recive this window ? msn ? How can i disable that ? I check main but i don`t find any msc there...
Yup, that is one small irritating thing about that main it opens iexplore... I tried to reach the creator, but he doesn't reply. Otherwise I think it has something to do with .dll files that loads iexplore, but i'm no programmer, so I don't know how to remove it from .dll files.

delta1337

Reaction score
The solution is to delete zeus.dll
Is something coded there but i don`t find the line..if you find the line let me know too xD
Thanks for giving a direction towards the problem, I really want to know what zeus.dll does, but I don't know how to decompile it or what you do with a .dll file.

Reactions: pkforfun