[Release] Original Source WebZen 0.65

crazyboy

Reaction score
Well, it was already seeing that some have parts of the source of this version ... have sources in both 10Mb (compressed) version of this, and saw that many use it as a trade for traded and sold, the truth is that most in the network with which he gave these files by which leech UCD, the sources of this pack version had been on my to sedidos TSN, CMT and some friends of mine and especially good with GS 1.00.88 UCD them to leech these original sources Webzen an old Leak in my power as many have known for many years along with many others, I decided that since I can use it to trade to make them public.

Something that is clear, all those who are really involved in MuOnline trade in a way or another, in my case always sells a lot and still doing it to get the latest material, as the only way to get the stuff is selling, I give this for that and that is the reality, that makes the difference is knowing when one will observe a trade of files is agreed that if this is NOT going to anyone, it is met! Codes that do not have and so many communities today MuOnline are dead! and no development works as before, no one respects anything! and respect are not required by files that are Webzen! but for the work that makes them one, something that not many entienen ... And if many people get the latest versions do not publish it instantly because we do not free but we must change our work, money or other source of equal value.

With this contribution does not intend to do good, because as I have said this long ago in my power, some years ago and used it to share with those developers and teams of friends and in which working together, and published it today to whom it may be useful to make their own profit, but for purposes for which it was not considered to have shared in private.

Without more turns, this is for you, the pack is quite bigger than what I post, but then organizes and put all the documentation and respective protocols.

Currently available for you: Total 43Mb Sources in compressed files with original documents and protocols.
WebZen GameServer Source 0.6x
WebZen JoinServer Source
WebZen CodeManager & WzNetClientDll
WebZen MuManager Server & Cliente Source
WebZen Setup DataBases
WebZen SQLScript
PASSWORD:: www.sinrepacks.com

Reactions: darkkingh and Flame
Линковете не работят.