[AD] NorebirthMu S12 Exp: 10x Drop: 20%

Join the most advanced non-server server ever created!

Asgard reaches a new record of 750 players online.

Today Asgard reached a new record of 800 players online.

Terrifying Halloween events are on the way!

Stay tuned for more news.

Special Halloween in-game events/contest/bonuses are on the way. More information will be posted tomorrow.

Greetings, our dear players! The run-up to Halloween is in full swing, and therefore we would like to pay a special attention to this spooky celebration on our project. That doesn't mean that you will have to go to administration, asking for treats, as they will offer themselves. You just need to demonstrate a small portion of your initiative and a little bit of online in these days. Information about all the bonuses can be found on our forum.

Join the most complete and advanced season 12 non-reset server! We offer only PLAYtoWIN experience. That means that there is no webshop, where you can buy in-game armours. All we have is a limited x shop and vip only! Guess you're wondering why we have called our x shop - limited? Basically, we have limited x shop to it's maximum point, meaning no chaos cards, no lucky sets, basically nothing that could give advantage to players. Besides, we have reduced seal, pet and transformation ring % of gained experience - they have been cut significantly.

Why you should join us? Because we are the biggest and most advanced non-reset server. You should join us, because we are fully PLAYtoWIN - there is no webshop, where you can buy in-game armours. All we have is a limited x shop and vip only! Guess you're wondering why we have called our x shop - limited? Basically, we have limited x shop to it's maximum point, meaning no chaos cards, no lucky sets, basically nothing that could give advantage to players. Besides, we have reduced seal, pet and transformation ring % of gained experience - they have been cut significantly.

The typography is not your strongest side but hopefully, the server administration is.

Asgard is the most advanced and most stable PLAYtoWIN non-reset server you will find out there. Join us right now!

I`d love to see fun PvP server with your management !

I`ll be really happy to see better fun server than Zhyper ;)
Players like me with limited time but with pasion about PvPing in MU will be really happy ;)

I`d love to see fun PvP server with your management !

I`ll be really happy to see better fun server than Zhyper ;)
Players like me with limited time but with pasion about PvPing in MU will be really happy ;)

Thanks for the good feedback.

Why you should join us? Because we are the biggest and most advanced non-reset server. You should join us, because we are fully Play2Win - there is no webshop, where you can buy in-game armours. All we have is a limited x shop and vip only! Guess you're wondering why we have called our x shop - limited? Basically, we have limited x shop to it's maximum point, meaning no chaos cards, no lucky sets, basically nothing that could give advantage to players. Besides, we have reduced seal, pet and transformation ring % of gained experience - they have been cut significantly.

Join the most advanced PLAYtoWIN non-reset server ever created!

It's never too late to join us!

New server, new opportunities - an opening, many have been waiting for, is coming very soon. Since our project isn't standing still and somehow we need to attract even more players, we are launching a new promotion - speed event server - server for beginners, server for those who haven't yet had time to start playing on our project for some reason, but still wants to see what norebirth is truly capable of. It will work on our full Season 12 Part 1-2 Emulator with unique settings and many features. We're starting a massive PR campaign in order to attract loads of new players.

More information can be found here.

Everything is set and ready, server launches in 4 hours!