[Release] New Season 5 Patch

DaRkiv

Reaction score
I got told by many people this is the Official Season 5 Patch for MU alot of people are working on this game but soon as i saw it i wanted to post it on this Forum so Enjoy all.

Bulgarian
Имам казал, много хора това е официалният Сезон 5 Кръпка за МУ много хора работят на този мач, но след като видях, че ми се искаше да го публикувате в този форум го природа.

Few Screen shots

screen091102260000.jpg
20888103.png
99f5f9df0500fd2870b4abd941b14764.jpg
screen091200260000.jpg

Please don't forget to say Thanks

http://rs21.rapidshare.com/files/271423023/MU1_06z_TPatch.zip Better Test Version Enjoy

http://rapidshare.com/files/272286810/MU1_06B__Patch.zip New Patch all 1.06B this is a official webzen lunched season5 Release Enjoy as most of us will be.

Mirrors:
1. DownLoad with 4storing.com
2. DownLoad with DOX.bg
3. DownLoad with FileBox.com

Also here is a Cracked Main file to 1.06B Enjoy

Season 5 English client Text.Bmd enjoy fully translated

Also Listen to use this Cracked u must Change 2 IPs inside this new Main so its not 1 ip no more its 2 only way for u to change them both is by Hex Editor.

Attachments

• Main 1.06B+ Cracked.rar
    1.8 MB · Views: 146
  • Season 5 English Text.bmd.rar
    91.3 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
i am sorry about that its the best i can do i have not cracked them yet and sorted them into my client i just got the files and i posted them straight here i will take a crack at them when i wake up and post new pictures

Here u go guys i posted a better Version for Season 5 1.06z Enjoy

Looks sexy, im looking forward to the full season review :}

Well i just posted bigger pics of my Version i have up mine still needs to be translated but nearly done it hehehhe.

how i can add this on season4???

U mean add the client its easy but i am still haveing problems getting into my version i can load it up al fine like the Loading screens and the Login but when i am about to login to the game the game come up with something in Korean and i click on it then the game shuts down think its telling me it a newer Version but i will get it translated soon i am translateing it now when i am finish i will send the text file.

U mean add the client its easy but i am still haveing problems getting into my version i can load it up al fine like the Loading screens and the Login but when i am about to login to the game the game come up with something in Korean and i click on it then the game shuts down think its telling me it a newer Version but i will get it translated soon i am translateing it now when i am finish i will send the text file.

ok ty

is it cracked now?

nevermind.. i cracked it already .. tested and nice loading

Last edited:
Skoro 6te ima li Server Files ? Po to4no spodeleni ........