[AD] MuXGlobal S3 Exp: 100x Drop: 50%

MuxGlobal

Reaction score
We are glad to have announced for you an excellent service and our brand new vision of the mu online. Please welcome - MuxGlobal

8d5a680524b3dd85743ab02c99c04700.png

Much more easy to complete achievements!
Much more bonuses for casual gameplay!
New rankings, spots, crafting system and much more other updates!
Welcome back, our dear players. This is what you are waiting for.
(sun)Opening 21 June!

[FONT=&amp]MUXGLOBAL LEGEND x100 - server with medium experience rates. Moderate character progression and interesting balance of classes, which is inherent in low rates. On this server you won't find any donate sets in our shop on the website. All Helms, Armors, Pants, Gloves and Boots will have to be collected exclusively through gameplay: fighting for bosses and bargaining with other players. Great emphasis is placed on the "endgame" - updated Guild Tributes and entirely new system of Clan Rewards. In addition, players are not able to create alliances and the maximum amount of members in a guild is significantly lower that we are used to. Ordinary characters can hold a clan of 15 people, Dark Lord - 20. The focus is on multilateral competition and clan wars.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]The server has implemented consecutive in-game quest system. You can read more about it here. The total amount of stat points, which you will be able to get after completing all quests is about 26 000. Stat points obtained in the quest system do not burn with the resets, that means, the more quests you complete, the stronger your character becomes permanently.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Dynamic experience system - reduces players experience as they move on resets. Principle is – the stronger you get, the harder it becomes leveling your character. But at the same time, with each reset together with a decrease in the amount of experience, the amount of received stat-points and bonuses is increased. Therefore, each following reset becomes more desirable and rewarding.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]We want to achieve a more even distribution of game currency among all players of the server. Therefore, every 10 resets a player receives a small amount of bonuses, and as you move through resets, this number increases. As a result, absolutely all players will have access to the main game currency, but in small quantities. This is an excellent stimulating factor for the development of trade between players. All players who make resets automatically become solvent and are potential buyers of your goods on the market.[/FONT]

basic.png

Game Version: Arkania Episode 3 (season 3 modified)
Experience: Dynamic x100
Item Drop Rate: 50%
Maximum Level: 400
Maximum Reset: 100
Points per level normal: 5
Points per level MG & DL: 7
Reset type: Reset Stats
Castle Siege: Sundays
Stat limitation: 32 767
After global cataclysm of the mu continent, your charсter will be starting in Arkania.
Now Ruined Lorencia, Jungle Noria and Snowstorm Devias are much more dangerous than early.

lornordev_950.png

deathmatch.png

***NEW*** Now also we have a Guild TeamDeathmatch event!
Players who have accepted an invitation are teleported to the Team Deathmatch Arena and divided into two equal teams: Blue Team and Purple Team.
Team distribution is based on character classes and TDM Level; it includes their Stats, Power Buff, Set Bonus and other parameters.

50faf4a32174d531ab910977d5af6f8e.png

I've never seen this before! Wow! Where from you get this?
Answer: This is our exclusive development.
How did you do this? Is it possible?
Answer: Yes. If you have open source client and more than 10 years experience in Mu Online.
I'm impressed. Maybe you have Full HD client or something like this? Ha-ha.
Answer: Yes. And we have something more!
bff107adae263fa75e282c3ff38b9876.png

1. Only for you several game worlds, with different types of difficulty (in future).
2. FULL HD game client, that don't have any analogs in the world.
3. Unique reset system, dynamic experience, builds and grand resets.
4. Consecutive quest system.
5. New maps, items and monsters.
6. Team Deathmatch event where you can get donate bonuses.
7. A lots of unique ratings to get donate bonuses.
8. In-game lottery system with very high prizes.
9. Convenient web market of characters that you can sell for donate bonuses.
10. Online players support, which will always help you.
11. Administration for extra payment can get your lost items back, if it was your fault and only items that you bought from us.
12. Brand new buff, that buff have extra 400 levels of different stages, that improve your fighting abilities.
13. Unique achievements system, from that system you can get donate bonuses and improving you buff level.
14. Powerful protection from cheaters, best among other analogues.
15. Special multilevel system of ancient sets.
16. Web-market for selling and buying good for donate bonuses in-game currency.
17. Tax system, that allows to collect tribute for owners of LOT of all the trading on web-market.
18. Unique VIP server that gives the ability to achieve more in the shortest possible time.
19. More than 20 web services on the site.
20. More than 10 possible ways to get donate bonuses without donate.

Check out our Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/muxglobal/

For all beginners we have special "MUX world features" guide. Please read it :)

Also we have other servers!
x30 low rate - Aurora
x5000 high rate - Phobos

The opening of the Legend x100 is today! 18:00 (GMT+2)
Don't miss it! :]

Good job guys! Your server made me leave older versions behind. Couldn't get rid of them for more than 3-4 years. I wish you good luck! There are so many things for me to discover in your server. I feel like I am playing a completely new game with the feeling of MuOnline! I will donate for sure! Keep up the good work!

I rate you 10/10

Good job guys! Your server made me leave older versions behind. Couldn't get rid of them for more than 3-4 years. I wish you good luck! There are so many things for me to discover in your server. I feel like I am playing a completely new game with the feeling of MuOnline! I will donate for sure! Keep up the good work!

I rate you 10/10

Thank you for this post! (blush)