[Help] MuWeb The Bigest Problem of the World

FroggerPL

Reaction score
Hi Guys my Server Works (thanks to DarkMaster).
But i got A Problem With The MuWeb Site. in all Version all WebServer like AppServ / Eeasy-php...
I had a site but its crashed idk why.. ::mad::
Now i tryed make a new 1 But No 1 Works i tryed alll Guides / Tutorials WebServer and WebPage like MuWeb 0.3 - Crstall Web
i done all right in php.ini (C:Widnows\php.ini)
in AppServ / Easy.php
and all other ... like in guides
but when i go into the install site like http://myip/install/install.php
i tryed My Local and Global ( i have router so i use no-ip IP)
than It Said Site Not Found ... like when you write www.z2g3hg3.....com than you get same "Site not Found"
and its like this... and i cant Fix it ... i think some 1 could hack it and now i cant make a new site ... or im done something wrong :( ah im a poor guy ...

Can some 1 Help me please ??? i need your help ...
If you can Please Post it Here or Add me to Skype := polko66

Please or Translate it here exactly !::mad:: IF YOU NEED SOME PiCS ! I can send it here 1

Problem Fixed Thanks YOU!

Mu 4 Ever .. :cloud:

Last edited:
try to shutdown skype or what program you use to chat and install xampp program...
make the full secure for xampp
then go to no-ip.info make new host .. add your local ip or global (ruter or non-ruter) use secured website and it will be fine

Reactions: FroggerPL
Гасо кви снимки искаш,незнаеш ли the Page Cant be Found или там квото беше като няма такъв саит е тва му показва проблема му наи вероятно е от рутера.

man your problem is to your roter , because one my friend have ruter and cant make mu server ..

Reactions: FroggerPL
Гасо кви снимки искаш,незнаеш ли the page cant be found или там квото беше като няма такъв саит е тва му показва проблема му наи вероятно е от рутера.

Знам, спокойно! Искам да се уверя за нещо друго.

Guys a Wonder ! i wanted to make the Video xD but IT STARTET the site WORKS! xD jejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

And i KNOW WHY!
Becuase of The Ports "elpich" say our friend he should Delte the Ports and Open New again ports = 80 and 4405 or something ... dont Open All Ports ! there should only be 3ports to open than it willl works!

Thanks you Guys

"Theard can be CLOSED"