Connection with SQL SERVER failed!
Connection 1 of 2
Database host: 127.0.0.1
Database name: MuOnline

Е дава еррор и в:
require('sys_/VA44_vote.php');
require_once('language.php');
ама делвам редовете и готово :D :D :D

ми по принцип като ти е mssql тря си напишеш паса ;) и става ;)

не то ти дава грешка в стъпка 2 копни го както съм ти го дал защото сайта сега си търси двете бази

how add this system adn how add vote system please help :)

i cant see items :(

edrwsds.jpg

ще оправите ли или някои да даде актуален линк за сваляне,че тия не работят.благодаря предварително!

The Links are Dead can some 1 please re upload them

How do i put these files in to add them to my Mu website do i just put it in the Same folder as my MU Website?

Can any one make guild how to install this market !!! Please

оправеде download линка знаете как са пр***али 4storing

Mirror :)

Attachments

• MuWeb_0.9_Market.rar
    3.5 MB · Views: 201
[Copy & Paste From R.Z.]Little Help In Need Of Big Help!

Mite sound little dum of me but is there a guide to this Last time i tryied installing a mu web shop i over writen my Admistration password for my mu website.

How do i put these files in to add them to my Mu website do i just put it in the Same folder as my MU Website?

Can any one make guild how to install this market !!! Please

- Installing MuWeb 0.9 & Xampp + SECURE XAMPP -

In order to install MuWeb 0.9 You have to use xampp (unless you want to install Zend Optimizer manual on the other webservers like easyphp,apache and so, I prefer xampp so this guide is based on xampp)

1) Click -->> HERE <<-- to download xampp (There is alot of external mirrors on that website, External Mirror Nr. 2 is the best one, works always)

2) After you have downloaded xampp then install it. (This is one of the easiest part of the guide) Install it at: (c:\xampp) - As default.
3) Now go to your xampp folder (c:\xampp) then you will see a folder named htdocs there, double click it and delete all the files unless the folders "contrib, forbidden, xampp, restirected" <-- These are the folder names, Dont delete them.

4) Now download MuWeb 0.9 (Free Version) to start downloading MuWeb 0.9 click on of the mirrors

Mirror 1 (FileFront)
Mirror 2 (SendSpace)
Mirror 3 (RapidShare)

5) After you have downloaded MuWeb 0.9 (Free Version) install it and extract the files into the htdocs folder: (c:/xampp/htdocs)

6) Go to "c:/xampp/htdocs/INSTALL STUFF" then double click MuWeb.reg and click Yes then OK. (PS: If you use MD5 then extract WZ_MD5_MOD.dll to C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\80\Tools\Binn - Run the next code in SQL QUERY ANALYZER using Master database(ONLY IF YOU USE MD5):

Code:
exec sp_addextendedproc 'XP_MD5_EncodeKeyVal', 'WZ_MD5_MOD.dll'

7) Now open config_inc.php and edit it with your settings:

Code:
* $muweb['db_host'] - Database Host where SQL Server is hosted (127.0.0.1 if you host it yourself)
* $muweb['db_name'] - MU Online default database (MuOnline)
* $muweb['db_name2'] - MU Online secondary database (Me_MuOnline)
Note: If you use only 1 database (MuOnline) leave MuOnline
* $muweb['db_user'] - SQL access user (normally sa)
* $muweb['db_password'] - SQL access password (the password you did input when you installed your SQL Server)
* $muweb['connection_type'] - Leave this one as ODBC unless you got the Premium Version

REQUIRED APACHE MODS

Code:

Code:
1) Enable MOD REWRITE - Go to (c:\xampp\apache\conf\httpd.conf) , open it, find #LoadModule rewrite_module modules/mod_rewrite.so, delete # from the front save and restart the webserver.

Code:
Code:
2) GD Image Library - Can be enabled from (c:\xampp\apache\bin\php.ini, search for ;extension=php_gd2.dll, delete ; from the front close document and save

Code:

Code:
3) Zend Optimizer - Can be enabled from php.ini (in xampp\apache\bin\php.ini), search for zend.ze1_compatibility_mode = Off, change Off to On (that means delete "Off" and write "On")

Code:

Code:
4) Search zend_optimizer.enable_loader = 0, change 0 to 1, close document and save. (Can be enabled from php.ini (in c:\xampp\apache\bin\php.ini)

Code:

Code:
5) Zlib - Can be enabled from (c:\xampp\apache\bin\php.ini), search for ;extension=php_zlib_filter.dll, delete ; from the front close document and save.

Code:

Code:
6) Mssql - Can be enabled from (c:\xampp\apache\bin\php.ini), search for ;extension=php_mssql.dll, delete ; from the front close document and save.

Code:

Code:
7) Mod_Rewrite - In xampp this mod is already enabled, in others webservers you can enable it from httpd.conf (If it still wont work then check: (c:\xampp\apache\conf\httpd.conf) Search for #LoadModule rewrite_module modules/mod_rewrite.so and remove # from the front.

8)

Now open your browser and go to: <example: http://yourservername/install.php>

8.1)

* Connecting To Databases

8.2)

* Checking,Altering Tables

8.3)

* Password Encryption Type

8.4)

* + NO MD5

* + MD5 ENCRYPTION - Make sure you have complete Step 1. from the top of INSTALL NOTES

8.5)

* Create Administrator Account

8.6)

* Install Finished

NOW DELETE INSTALL.PHP FROM: <c:\xampp\htdocs\install.php>
ALSO DELETE THE FOLDER NAMED "PhpMyAdmin" You can find this folder at: <c:\xampp>

PS: YOU CAN ACCESS THE ADMIN CONTROL PANEL IF YOU LOGIN LIKE A USER (BUT LOGIN WITH THE USERNAME & PASSWORD YOU DID INPUT. LOOK AT 8.5)

EXAMPLE:

example1pc4.jpg

HOW TO SECURE XAMPP:

Code:
Go to: <http://localhost/security>

When you are there you will see a text like this:

=> http://localhost/security/xamppsecurity.php <=   [allowed only for localhost]

Enter there.

Now you will see a new page.. Input your password at the MySQL Section.

After you are done click at the valid button.
(Your SQL server is safe now, it cant get hacked by the security folder anymore!)

Code:
Under the MySQL Section will you also see "XAMPP Directory PROTECTION (.htaccess) 
Enter the user and password you want 
(write this down somewhere because you will need this to login to the security page again. 
(This will block peoples to enter the security page - so the peoples with the correct username and password can get into the security page ONLY)

Code:

Code:
Now go to (c:\xampp\apache\bin) and open php.ini and search for: safe_mode  = Off
Delete Off and write On there.

Now will your PHP run in a safe mode.

HERE IS IT HOW IT SHOULD LOOK LIKE:

tip1uj5.jpg

If you cant install it or so, please feel free to ask your questions on this Thread.

Credits:

=Master= - For Making MuWeb 0.9
MuWeb Team - For Supporting & Making MuWeb 0.9
MuIsBest - For Creating The Guide

After Doing This Do The Installtion Of
"DarkMaster" Simply Read Carefully And You Won't Get Any Problems If Followed Correctly. :)

Code:
[B]MuWeb 0.9 Market System[/B]

[B]Install:[/B]
[COLOR="Red"]run SQL scripts from "_install_scripts_" folder:
market.sql
market_ib.sql[/COLOR]

Screenshots
dev5.png

dev1.th.png

dev2.th.png

dev3g.th.png

dev4.th.png

MuWeb 0.9 Market System is released AS IS and IS NOT SUPPORTED

Download: Click Here

Credits:
=Master= - MuWeb 0.9
Savoy
SkyLinE27 - Market System

Reactions: NEMES1S and PLMN
Тва може ли да се изкатури да работи както трябва на писан сайт (openmu web)?

Тва може ли да се изкатури да работи както трябва на писан сайт (openmu web)?

може.. това което е на снимките е сайт без никаква основа

Attachments

• vault.JPG
    vault.JPG
    134.8 KB · Views: 108
  • market.JPG
    market.JPG
    95.1 KB · Views: 109
  • market2.JPG
    market2.JPG
    52.4 KB · Views: 91
Reactions: Heil-Hitler
може ли някой да ми помогне да го направя за xtyling web-a

Имам следния проблем с този маркет , вкарал съм всички таблици и всичко е както трябва по инсталацията обаче когат отида в Market Panel-а кадето е Vault-а от където посочваш итемите който искаш да селнеш и не ми излизат никакви итеми сеедно нямам нищо в Vault-а. Моля помогнете версията е 97d+99i. Благодаря Предварително !

Last edited: