[Release] MuServer Season 4 Update 3 by Louis

will release news updates in ten days Soon!

Try and ask the creator to add good client full with main.exe clean and try fixed muemu anti hack to work with no-ip because many have dynamic ip

Last edited:
Reactions: djagripnos
djagripnos another problem I forgot to tell you ask the creator to remove the files premium from muserver because it does not work it only works if you buy premium

this version is free just keep the free files that work from the muserver it's much easier to understand

Reactions: djagripnos
djagripnos another problem try and ask the creator to add db clean with no account,,character,guild etc

djagripnos another problem try and ask the creator to add db clean with no account,,character,guild etc

this is not problem query server

DELETE MEMB_INFO
DELETE CHARACTER
DELETE MEMB_STAT
DELETE warehouse
DELETE WZ_CW_INFO
DELETE GuildMember
DELETE Guild
DELETE AccountCharacter
DELETE ExtWareHouse
DELETE AccountCharacter

Last edited:
Reactions: DemonuMu
try and ask the creator to add EnableCheckSum because this version you add here does not have that

Trailer Custom Items
YouTube

Custom Patch
https://darksteam.net/skins/23530-release-project-season-4-muemu-louis-files-custom-items.html#post198956

Credits
djagripnos

Trailer Custom Items
YouTube

Custom Patch
https://darksteam.net/skins/23530-release-project-season-4-muemu-louis-files-custom-items.html#post198956

Credits
djagripnos

I'm just trying one more time when I'm free because i need season 4 beta test I'll see how good these files are but the client have sound or not if you have the sound add the link

it's silly to have a client without sound

Last edited:
I'm just trying one more time when I'm free because i need season 4 beta test I'll see how good these files are but the client have sound or not if you have the sound add the link

it's silly to have a client without sound

you can add the sound from another client lol

ok today i try to test this muserver and 2 problems i have:

work you do not know how to install

problems fixed for now thanks for the tutorial yes from odbc it was the problem is different than I did at 97d+99i

Last edited: