[Release] MuServer Season 4 Repack FULL

Hi all,

Is there anybody has the error as me: "Waraping to specific location is unavalable at the moment"

I have this error when when move to Raklion & Calmmess maps.

Highly apreciated your help
Tks

u get that message if ur GameServer CS is not open open it up u should be fine.

Disconnect

Hello HariNgMeta,

After starting Game Server CS, I do not get the error "Waraping to specific location is unavalable at the moment" anymore.

However, it's disconnected every time I move to Raklion & Calmmess maps.

Could you have any ideas?

Kind regards
Minh

Ok, that's it! This server files are shit!!!! They are not FULL and have more bugs than 1.01E Server Files... so i sugest to stop using them....Please, delete this thread or lock it.... I'm sorry for the creator of this but this is not FULL!!

Hi killar4eto

I don't think so. With free of charge, I'm really would like to thank who share this source.

Kind regards

@Maybe I'm wrong somewhere. I can move to two those maps at beginning of instalation. I will double check again.

I total agree with Killer4eto these files are the worst i have ever had i have found soo many buggs in these server files and the DC problem is unbeleaveable and tcminh i cannot help u with the DC problem when u warp to those maps i get same thing well the people who play my server i have been trying to fix the problem myself for the pass Week or more now and i know its not my setup because the last server files i had the maps all worked fine.

I told you...i tested the files and i fixed some bugs, but where there are more than 100 - 200 players: GS freeze. Disconnecting players... lags...

I told you...i tested the files and i fixed some bugs, but where there are more than 100 - 200 players: GS freeze. Disconnecting players... lags...

oh , i think the server isnt crash . you shoud config ecxacly maybe it can fix disconnecting
how about your internet? do you think the reason from it

You also need to changed these with your IP( Don't change any 127.0.0.1) :
6-dataserver\availableiplist.txt
7-dataserver2\availbleiplist.txt
8-client\main.exe (Remember check for serrial by MainCracker)

P/S: If it still don't work...You can upload your server and I will download to config for you...Remember tell me what IP and pass sa you want...
change all my ip in that file.. i don't think so, i think must change in mapserverinfo.dat and serverlist.dat,,, and i'm a member in clbgamesvn.com, my nick is prince...
I just formated my HDD so i lost everythings, who have CzfEditor support ss4 item plz reupload for me!thanks so lots

Last edited:
Bagh con monstruos. morir con un golpe. = (
====================================

Bagh with monsters. die with one blow. = (

Bagh con monstruos. morir con un golpe. = (
====================================

Bagh with monsters. die with one blow. = (

I don't have this bug i'm with this files in high xp server and monster's don't die in 1 hit ... my problem is server crash with 250 + online

Whats the best operating System for Running a Mu Server mite be why my pc won't run GS CS that well right now i am useing Windows XP Home i just cannot think y people are getting DC when they warp to GS CS Maps can some 1 tell me if this could be the problem ?

Whats the best operating System for Running a Mu Server mite be why my pc won't run GS CS that well right now i am useing Windows XP Home i just cannot think y people are getting DC when they warp to GS CS Maps can some 1 tell me if this could be the problem ?

1. The best OS for Mu Online server is --> Windows XP SP3
2. Your GS_CS just freez on move :p .... you can do nothing, wait for next release (if there will be another) :)

P.S: killar4eto :p

Reactions: DaRkiv
1. The best OS for Mu Online server is --> Windows XP SP3
2. Your GS_CS just freez on move :p .... you can do nothing, wait for next release (if there will be another) :)

P.S: killar4eto :p

Ok bro ty i knew i could count on some 1 like u to repley i throught it was the files GS CS frezzes alot because even when i open the folder to it i have all the Service packs for windows xp home Edition service pack 2 and 3 i just wanted to know if it was my operating system that may cause some files not to work BTW killer bro ur last files were great shame about not being english and the dueling and few bugs 1 of the best server files i have download yet.

After changing IPs as Diablo21's guide, I can move to CS maps.
But now Pointshop is not increased when kill Raklion monsters (Before is ok!).

Anybody knows how to fix this error? If can, pls. also show me how to add/change items in the Mu Point Shop.

Thank you

Ok bro ty i knew i could count on some 1 like u to repley i throught it was the files GS CS frezzes alot because even when i open the folder to it i have all the Service packs for windows xp home Edition service pack 2 and 3 i just wanted to know if it was my operating system that may cause some files not to work BTW killer bro ur last files were great shame about not being english and the dueling and few bugs 1 of the best server files i have download yet.

Why shame? dieling system is working 100% i test it with one friend. There is only 1 bugs... CashShop dosen't respond correctly and there is no GS_CS... so there is no Crywolf event and Kantru :)... This was only the problem in it but it work 90%. For me this is more than stable except GS_CS |-(. But now you can download GS_CS and added to my repack. So I'm not agree with you ^^ sorry dude but you are fully wrong :)

Why shame? dieling system is working 100% i test it with one friend. There is only 1 bugs... CashShop dosen't respond correctly and there is no GS_CS... so there is no Crywolf event and Kantru :)... This was only the problem in it but it work 90%. For me this is more than stable except GS_CS |-(. But now you can download GS_CS and added to my repack. So I'm not agree with you ^^ sorry dude but you are fully wrong :)

Yeah i am most proberly wrong hehehe it was in different Language so when i went to duel some 1 and all i got from them was nothin coming up Maybe if the Text was all English it would of been Fantastic for me but i am proberly going to go back to your files and wee are talking about the 1 with 4lvl wings right and the extra Maps like Arena Castle ?

Yeah i am most proberly wrong hehehe it was in different Language so when i went to duel some 1 and all i got from them was nothin coming up Maybe if the Text was all English it would of been Fantastic for me but i am proberly going to go back to your files and wee are talking about the 1 with 4lvl wings right and the extra Maps like Arena Castle ?

Yes... :) but Wings 4lvl have small visual bug... when you put it on you, you must logoff and logon again to fix it :D . This is only visual bug!
Arena castle, Noria Castle and etc is working correctly and have very powerfull Monsters :p
I translate almost all Text.bmd but it still have work to do :)