;==========================================================================
System380ItemSystem = 1
CountOfJewelOfHarmonyForMix = 1
CountOfSuhoOfHarmonyForMix = 1
NeedZenForMix = 10000000
MixRateForGrade1 = 50
MixRateForGrade2 = 60
MixRateForGrade3 = 70

cant use that system...chaos machine dont let me to put item inside..i can put JOh and JOG inside, but whe i try tu put 380 lvl items..it refuse...mabe have another setings?...some one have an ideea to fix this bug?:s

NeverMind i am going to go back to Killer server files i try and try getting help from diablo21 or other people and i get nothing i feel like i am going to be asking for ever about my problem i have to go back to files that actully work.

Oh yea тфа е тъпо... DK,VM... Bone Blade и т.н. не са 380 lvl items ;[

...oooo...and were i cand add lvl 380 option...choas machine refuse me...( bone blade...and others items)..but when i put a sword breker...and JOh and Jog..i give combine and give fail..but items are stil there

This files have Blue Skill(From Skill Tree) Mg Bug Fix?

I try with 1.05V+ And we i try to select Blue Skill with MG, The client Close.
If i use 1.05Z+, the same case.

Im Using similar files.

Please, Tellme if this release have fixed this bug.

Sorry for my bad english

This files have Blue Skill(From Skill Tree) Mg Bug Fix?

I try with 1.05V+ And we i try to select Blue Skill with MG, The client Close.
If i use 1.05Z+, the same case.

Im Using similar files.

Please, Tellme if this release have fixed this bug.

Sorry for my bad english

use repacks files no bugs from server and client side

имам проблем който го имат и други сървъри ( с тези файлове сме ).значи става нещо и не може да си влезеш в акаунта незнам от къде идва този проблем нито дава еррор на гс-то нито някъде другате пък си спира можете ли да кажете някакво решение ?

?

някой да даде магазин с Broken Sword че ми прави проблеми и ми излиза Dark Stone.

Right i think i know why people are getting disconneted is this supose to look liek this if i give some 1 my Server files with my Global ip and my SQL password can some 1 fixed what ever it is thats giveing me this problem ?

Право Мисля, че знам защо хората са се disconneted е това, предполагам, за да изглежда така

83675730.png

Last edited:
Can someone help...:
1-GS report error: ...shop.cpp 90 and then error L3-shop 40...
2- Add socket jewels(seed)[/B] in shop and after click at that NPC...the main turn off
3-Illusion temple don't work...Every time the NPC say 3xx minutes remain but the illusion ticket report : You can enter after 3x minutes and after 3x minutes...It report 3x minutes again...

@khuongck

did you edit your NPC ?? i think you edit it wrong thats why theres an error appearing

@HariNgMeta

did you use the startup in this files?

yes i useing start up i open SCFdb then i open Start up and then GameServer and then Gameserver CS and them ppl get DC when the warp to Crywolf or any map thats on the GameServer CS file GameServer and all others workign 100% unless u count for the GM commands or Dueling and then not so much Dueling is Bugg because the SD Bugg the SD recovers very fast too fast its not suppose to do taht well does not in DarkSide MU the person who made these files liek the SCT team and Darkav. Does'nt matter anyway in 3 weeks i get new (Season 5 server files) and i won't need to bother about theses server files are the only 1 i have ever had problems with problems going to crywolf and other maps like that.

Last edited:
Hi any1 can check for me lmage ingame time CS runing? i see 0.0.0.0
in CS log show .
[CastleSiege] CCastleSiege::LoadData() - Same State Exist : 6

all map move work for me update7 very nice! work from diablo21(rock)
screenftv.jpg

Bro i never said it did not work for me i said it will not work for the people who play my game i can go to Crywolf or any Map i want to go to but the People in my Game cannot they get disconneted when they go to any GameServer CS Map

i can't run sv ss4 from serial 7.xx
i only change ip in mapserverinfo.dat and cs...dat in cs folder and loader's shortcut. i have no internet so i use network apdapter!!
@diablo2: u change your ip in all file but the gs display ip 127.0.0.1!! i think you don't make a change in commonserver.cfg and iplist.dat but your guide say change!!!
Who can help me to run sv!!i need all your help
Srr for my bad E

Reactions: muhero