[Release] MuServer Season 4 Repack FULL

подкарани на Insertmu , AllianceMuHard 100% work no bugs the same files same updates!

No Idea if i done something wrong in this picture u c
mapservercs.png

Or if theer something in the Database cry wolf files thats wrong but no 1 can warp to CryWolf in my server
crywolfsqldatabase.png

How to kill the monsters HERO if not have the map barraks?

Last edited:
How to kill the monsters HERO if not have the map barraks?

You need to enter in barracks from Cry Wolf.
Then you need to kill them monsters.
But with me the quest don't works, so i moved the Dark Elf in barracks xD

btw i see the files are good i hope they will not crash/bug/ if there are more than 400 users online....

Reactions: PhenoN
Can someone tell me how to put sound file in the client because i dont have sound?Thnx

Can someone tell me how to put sound file in the client because i dont have sound?Thnx

Make some folder in client/data with name "Sounds" and put the sounds in it ;)

Why would people get Disconnected when they Warp to CryWolf i followed [diablo21] Guide on where to add Ips in and putting my SQL password in even tho i already know how to set up a Mu Server with my eyes closed Can anybody else help me with this i have been asking for the Last 3 Days Straight and i get nothig but this from diablo21 move Maps work 100% yes works 100% for me but everybody who plays my game cannot they all get DC when they Warp to CryWolf if u look in the pictures i have posted already in this topic u will c there is nothin Wrong with my MapServer CS Info i put my Global ip in there

Last edited:
Why would people get Disconnected when they Warp to CryWolf i followed [diablo21] Guide on where to add Ips in and putting my SQL password in even tho i already know how to set up a Mu Server with my eyes closed Can anybody else help me with this i have been asking for the Last 3 Days Straight and i get nothig but this from diablo21 move Maps work 100% yes works 100% for me but everybody who plays my game cannot they all get DC when they Warp to CryWolf if u look in the pictures i have posted already in this topic u will c there is nothin Wrong with my MapServer CS Info i put my Global ip in there

move maps working for you 100% then for other players theyre getting dc?

maybe theres a lag in connection thats why they getting stuck when they move to that map.

They are not getting stuck no more all thats happening is they are getting disconnected

move maps working for you 100% then for other players theyre getting dc?

maybe theres a lag in connection thats why they getting stuck when they move to that map.

They are not getting stuck no more all thats happening is they are getting disconnected from my Server if i use killar4eto server files people can get in Crywolf and other maps like Loren Deep and New Santa's Town map but this version people are just getting Disconnected when they go to crywolf i would be still useing Killers version if Dueling sytem was working and it was in English. I have a Very Fast connection so i don't know how it could be Lag in the game so far all people in the game have no said yet that there has been lag i don't know i would just love some help on this problem if anybody can help me add me to msn my email adress is [email protected] please help me if u know u can please.

Last edited:
а ве кажете как да си оправя chatservera до вчера сервера си вареше спрях го пускам го наново и ми пише на ExDB-to Error ChatserverIp като пъсна чат сервера и ми пише ExDb connect fail (127.0.0.1) апак сам сменил насякаде ИП-та Пасовете праих сервера наново и пак това ми дава с какви-то и фаилс да проам се това ми дава ПЛСС ХЕЛПППП !!!!!!!!!!!

имам проблем който го имат и други сървъри ( с тези файлове сме ).значи става нещо и не може да си влезеш в акаунта незнам от къде идва този проблем нито дава еррор на гс-то нито някъде другате пък си спира можете ли да кажете някакво решение ?

Last edited:
btw No monsters in DS...въпреки че ги добавих в msb

If anybody can help me i will fix any Monstors you want in any map for you i just Finish setting all the monstors out In Lorencia and Arena and Noria i Edited alot of Monstors from diablo21 Monstor set file i know its the files or way i proberly set it up because the last Mu Server files i used Cs Server Maps was working perfectly like crywolf everything i just need new updated files thats y i downloaded this season 4 files but dam files something is wrong the way i set it up must be wrong because people always getting Disconnected when they go to crywolf or Loren deep all the Gameserver CS Maps all the SubServer and gameserver maps working fine perfect in fact its just the GameServer Cs Maps i am going crazy at the moment no 1 in my game can do 3rd quest because this no 1 can do Castle Seige i and post and post on here and i get no Help.

btw No monsters in DS...въпреки че ги добавих в msb

ако може сподели ги да ги допълня

и видях по горе че имаш проблеми с quest-вете сички ги тествах сичко бачка за всеки quest npc-то бачка с мове :)

Code:
//================================= Devil Square - =======================================							
//=========================================================================================										
//Mob	Map	Radio	CordX	CordY	CordX2	CordY2	Dir	Quant	Name	
//DevilSquare 1 Mobs										
17	9	30	119	80	150	115	-1	35	//Cyclops
15	9	30	119	80	150	115	-1	35	//Skeleton Archer
//DevilSquare 2 Mobs										
10	9	30	121	152	151	184	-1	35	//Dark Knight
39	9	30	121	152	151	184	-1	35	//Poison Shadow
//DevilSquare 3 Mobs										
41	9	30	49	138	79	173	-1	35	//Death Cow
37	9	30	49	138	79	173	-1	35	//Devil
//DevilSquare 4 Mobs										
64	9	30	53	74	83	109	-1	35	//Orc Archer
65	9	30	53	74	83	109	-1	35	//Elite Orc
//DevilSquare 5 Mobs										
294	32	30	120	80	150	115	-1	35	//Axe Warrior
60	32	30	120	80	150	115	-1	35	//Bloody Wolf
//DevilSquare 6 Mobs										
290	32	30	122	152	151	184	-1	35	//Lizard Warrior
57	32	30	122	152	151	184	-1	35	//Iron Wheel
end

А относно куеста смених quest.bmd в client-а и се оправи ;]

сега се чудя дали да не направя нов упдейт омару дето ми каза да сложа Season 5 monsters and maps

Reactions: nooberc