[Release] MuServer Season 4 Repack FULL

diablo21 i get this message when i try ur Database migration i tryied ur guide i followed it part by part and i get this message when message when i get to the part when i make new MuOnline database Click on the Image to Zoom and u will c the Error >>>>

you just don't know how to make database backup that is not the right way to make database back up

Use thise program for make database backup

Attachments

• MuActiveBackup.rar
    54.6 KB · Views: 48
i edit in mumaker " Gladiator's Glory " in my vault not show, in game, " Gladiator's Glory " required to register in new duel system?
Also unable to verify the existence of the following items.
Jewel of Misery, Jewel of Faith, Jewel of Sadness, Jewel of Despair, Spider Egg and Crystal Feather to make wings lvl 4!

Update 0.6. contain "Full Spawns" but to add causes some errors in the opening GS.

And moss merchant in lorencia not work itens "?" simple npc.?

full spawns will be fixed soon the errors cames from MonsterSetBase.txt

you just don't know how to make database backup that is not the right way to make database back up

Use thise program for make database backup

Bro i do know how to Back up the Database i am not haveing problems backing up the MuOnline Database its when i Deleted the MuOnline DataBase i make new MuOnline2 Database i did that all fine but after i making MuOnline2 i make New MuOnline Database right ? so i try doing this part >>>> 4.Create a new database named MuOnline and restore with the season 3 episode 2.bak <<<<< but like i said i cannot do this Part because when i try to make MuOnline Database again i get Error saying i have a MuOnline Data base taht already excist in my SQL look at the pic carefully u c i made MuOnline2 and that i am making new MuOnline database and ZOOM in on the picture by clicking on it i learned everything i know about making a server in 6 weeks i find u guide Easy to follow but i am getting ERROR.

>>>>>>>
errorf.png

Last edited:
I have a problem, after a few hours online, every time I create a new char with a new account the char comes with 32,767 stats

and also I'm with another problem, is an account that if I go with it, all the time is giving disconnect

лудлуд аз тесвам филес от самото на4ало и нямат гре6ка !!!!!!
си4ко което трябва да ба4ка си ба4ка за версията !!!!! пуснал съм го офицялно и нема проблем въпрос на настроика са !

Третия куест дава Error.
Най накрая като избиеш monsters-a дава грешка нещо си "Anti-hack [QUEST]" и не става...

Някой трябва да fix-не anti-hack systema на main.exe

Last edited:
nice ;]
Иначе за сега други бъгове не съм намерил ^_^

хора къде е пълният пакет , някой ще сглоби ли тия кръпки за да направи "full" сървър файлове , човек може да се заблоди с тия ъпдейти , по-добре направи като дарк , такава структора :)

Bulgado:
има някои НДК е в града, които са свети полирам НДК са по-скоро КТНК магазин

Ingles:
has some NPC's in town that are holy to buff NPC's are more like NPC store

Portugues:
tem algums npc's de santa town que sao npc's de buff mais estao como npc de loja

picture.php

Last edited:
хора къде е пълният пакет , някой ще сглоби ли тия кръпки за да направи "full" сървър файлове , човек може да се заблоди с тия ъпдейти , по-добре направи като дарк , такава структора :)

да примерно аз като направя последен упдейт със всичко което му е оправено ще го сложа

Всички Quests работят заедно със NPC move..
100% tested and working...

Screen Can be seen in first post

Update 7 will be added soon with final touch of confing

Edit:

Tested Wings level 3 Mix:

Attachments

• Wings_3_1.jpg
    Wings_3_1.jpg
    464.2 KB · Views: 119
  • Wings_3_2.jpg
    Wings_3_2.jpg
    452.5 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
help! i can not gain skill points in the tree after the 400 level

My problem, need help please:
1. Get error with Event.exe, see below:
mueventerror.jpg

2. Notice 'monster max attribute over', see below (could fixed in update7, i not try):
gsovermonster1.jpg

and:

gsovermonster2.jpg

and:

gsovermonster3.jpg

And more Q: In Devil 7 no have monster???

Last edited:
can any1 help me??
i have a problem on duel..
we have 2m life and we can kill each other in only 2 death stab...
i hope that some1 can help me.. thnx :D
and..
when i run GS_CS
then i go barracks..
it disconnect...
help pls...
more darksteam power !!

Last edited:
Bugged Found i don't know if anybody else gets it but Accounts are getting stuck in the game even when people are not even on them i reloged from Crywolf when i come back i could not get in so i had to press Alt F4 because it was stuck on Loading screen then i load the game back up i get to login and it says my account is already in the game and i cannot disconnected it unless i Restart the Servers happens to all the PPL in my game can some 1 help me with this problem in DarkSide MU Online Darkav made it like when ur account is stuck in game type ur account in when u log back in and it will disconnect the account in the game but i have no idea how to do it.