[Release] MuServer Season 4 Repack FULL

gscs.jpg

-Can someone help...??? I only can run GS ...GS_CS report the error above...
- When test the game with GS only, I found bug :
The main turn off after click any items or play for about 5 minnutes...( I using 1.05X+3D+Mini...which i used for 7.09.00 ok...so the problem is in server...)
I using 2 client ( imperialMU and 1.04Qfull with your patch...and the same error with both clients...7.09.00 is OK...)

Last edited:
1.С тези файлове има ЗЕН БЪГ !!!
2.Сложим съм си WebShop ( с3 еп1 ) и когато аддвам итеми ми стават само крисчета или нищо не става.

При 7.09.00 нямам проблеми с WebShop-a така че не си правете илюзий че е от него !

Reactions: khuongck
1.С тези файлове има ЗЕН БЪГ !!!
2.Сложим съм си WebShop ( с3 еп1 ) и когато аддвам итеми ми стават само крисчета или нищо не става.

При 7.09.00 нямам проблеми с WebShop-a така че не си правете илюзий че е от него !

Thanks...but I don't understand...Can U use English... Pro..???

khuongck,

I had once "Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library" and I instaled second time Windows. And All Work.

Reactions: khuongck
Как да направя сървъра да показва така във всеки сървър колко играча има Server PVP: Online (22) Server NO PVP: Online (26) а не общо 48 ? Искам да попитам как се прави сървъра NO - PVP ? Thanks :)

ей хора кажете как да оправя да не ми дава Dont Send на Join sErvera

не си настройл нещо казах ти !

gladietor glory to duel event not work :( invisible item.
what enter in ralion?

Last edited:
i have problem in my server wen i have my agi 65000 and wen i add +1 my agi go 0 :S any idea i have see the guide " How to make DB to support 65 000 Stats " but nothing ...
any help :/

Why are some maps giving this message?
"Warping to that specific location is unavaliable at the moment."

Raklion, loren, crywolf, swamp of calmness? msg = "Warping to that specific location is unavaliable at the moment."

i have problem in my server wen i have my agi 65000 and wen i add +1 my agi go 0 :S any idea i have see the guide " How to make DB to support 65 000 Stats " but nothing ...
any help :/

because files support 65 000 not 65 001

а как да оправя клиента влизам с героя и изведнъж ме изхърля

нямаш упдейти свалени за клиента

diablo21 i get this message when i try ur Database migration i tryied ur guide i followed it part by part and i get this message when message when i get to the part when i make new MuOnline database Click on the Image to Zoom and u will c the Error >>>>
errorf.png

i edit in mumaker " Gladiator's Glory " in my vault not show, in game, " Gladiator's Glory " required to register in new duel system?
Also unable to verify the existence of the following items.
Jewel of Misery, Jewel of Faith, Jewel of Sadness, Jewel of Despair, Spider Egg and Crystal Feather to make wings lvl 4!

Update 0.6. contain "Full Spawns" but to add causes some errors in the opening GS.

And moss merchant in lorencia not work itens "?" simple npc.?