[Release] MuServer S3 Ep1 + New Jewels

Flame u forgot to say that Illusion Temple dont work :D
Can't enter in Illusion Temple...
look better in original topic

пробвайте с домейн вместо с ип в ицему длл

So get in the game and that table is not where I login name is what to do please or please your hexat Sami and a main. fisieru dll one with ip: restless.us.to (THANKS)

So get in the game and that table is not where I login name is what to do please or please your hexat Sami and a main. fisieru dll one with ip: restless.us.to (THANKS)

PRESS THANKS BUTTON!!!

Reactions: sense1
едно от гейм сърварите са бъгнали 5/10

Не са просто настрой датата на Castle Siege

Guyz i have one question.Can i take the new two jewels and put them in other season like 4 or 5?Does anyone know how to do this?

Guyz i have one question.Can i take the new two jewels and put them in other season like 4 or 5?Does anyone know how to do this?

Yes if you know C++ or ASM or other programing langue , you cant do it ... but that GS are packed , so you must first unpaced gs, and get source and afther add that to you s4 or s5 GS + make client ... sorry my eng crap , but anaway you take my mind (chuckle)

Because i dont know so good c++ and ASM i dont knoww what is this can you help me?

Flame - you know what is spam?

" Flame - NOOB" -> Not Spam it's True.

P.S. "Спам — рассылка коммерческой, политической и иной рекламы или иного вида сообщений лицам, не выражавшим желания их получать"