[Release] MuServer 97+1.01e

Dungeon

Reaction score
I've edited the 0.97 version and it includes the following:

This version is the original 0.97 version based on darkav's monster editing method and item adding method.
The version includes the monsters and the items of 98c, 99j, 99b+, 1.0d and 1.01e+.
The version is based on the original 97 server files, and on darkav's item(kor).txt and monster.txt, except the DL items and darkav's "Human Mobs" were removed and replaced by the new items and mobs.
You might say the sets are reskins, but they are not, they are the replacement of the DL's sets.
The monsters are added and are not the Human Mobs' reskins (Well you can't reskin the player.bmd with many models, can you?).
The reskinned maps included in 97r (Old Davias etc.) were excluded in this version.

Big credits goes to a friend of mine (Fnuckale) who taught me alot of the stuff he knew!

Server Files: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
Patch: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

P.S: The patch is REQUIRED for these server files, and darkav's main WILL NOT work with them. The main will work only with the serial included in the server files, so take care ;)

Have fun!

EDIT: There seemed to be a problem with the shops.For those who downloaded already and seem to have a problem with the shops too, I reuploaded the files.

muitem.mdb is attached. I've managed my items DIFFERENTLY from marve... BD won't turn up into a new set... just scroll down in the mueditor until you see the new sets...

There seemed to be a problem with Kundun Staff. Download the item.rar above and extract into data\local (client side of course) to fix the problem.