[Release] MuOnlineWebs v2

Hey website works fine thanks for share it but i have only 1 problem
Exchange OnlineHours Module no display Online Hours for trade Server has arround 72 hours online but website still said "You dont have any online hours"
and i check MEMB_STAT table and i have OnlineHours = 22 i dont know what happed or if website is calling other columm please i need a bit help

Thanks

using EmuFiles

1. Extract files (You need to have SQL 2008 at last)

2. Install Xamp

3. Copy ioncube dll files to c:\xamp\php\ioncube (if ioncube folder not exist create it !)

4. Copy pdo_sqlsvr dll files to c:\xamp\php\ext

5. Open Php.ini find extension=php_pdo_sqlsrv_56_nts.dll,extension=php_pdo_sqlsrv_56_ts.dll
and remove ; front of tham. if not exist search for "PDO" and add those 2 lines
extension=php_pdo_sqlsrv_56_nts.dll
extension=php_pdo_sqlsrv_56_ts.dll

6 Open Php.ini find [XDebug] section and add zend_extension = "C:\xampp\php\ioncube\ioncube_loader_win_5.6.dll"

7. Install PDO Sqlserver driver for MSSQL (msodbcsql.exe)

If i would whant to buy, it means i have to make a payment off 109 USD each year or just one time?

If i would whant to buy, it means i have to make a payment off 109 USD each year or just one time?

this is lite version, if you want to talk about premium version contact me by private message or add me on skype

Hi, Mudreamworld, i need to know if i buy the premium version of this website if all the modules will working good and the most important how is the security ?