[Release] MuOnline PHP Server Loader

KR373N

Reaction score
MuOnline PHP Server Loader

Here is another PHP release that might be useful to some servers out there.
With this script you can shutdown or start your muserver through PHP.

Usually only a head admin has physical access to a server which means if something goes wrong everyone has to wait for him/her to reboot it. With this script any gm/admin can do it from his web browser without any remote connect tools.

There are 3 files (install.php, results.php, control.php) in this zip.
In Install.php (see picture) you have to set your server details. Its pretty easy to understand what to put...If you use MuServerStartUp then you know what i mean. If you dont, just check your shortcuts in your Links folder.

After you set the proper values and continue, the next page will create 4 files in your server. 3 will be place inside your root /mufolder/ and 1 where your PHP script is.
Those 3 files are 3 .bat files. One is needed for the server to start,1 for the server to shutdown and 1 for the PC to reboot. DONT DELETE THEM. The script wont work otherwise. The last file holds just the value where your mufolder is in your HD so that the control.php know where to find the 2 files i mentioned.

After that you just run the control.php. This page will shutdown or restart your MuServer. Because some people will start complain about the security of this, in the control.php i have included a security user/pass login. The user/pass is (admin/letmein). If you want to remove this there are comment lines that tells you where the real script starts from. Just remove the code ABOVE that.
If you decide to keep the security, change the user/pass please.Just open control.php with notepad and find the word 'letmein' and change it :)

I'll give you another way you can use this script. You can use this page through WAP and close/start your server even from your mobile ;)

So all the lame admins out there you cant say anymore "I wasn't home, sorry i couldn't restart the server" :p Well now you can.hehe

Enough japing...enjoy the script.

Update:
I changed the control.php because some people have error_reporting value to max in their PHP.ini and get some "notices".
Its not necessary to update, if you dont see any notice messages in your page.

Update 2:
I added another button to reboot the machine as well. It will pop up a 30 seconds delay message to the screen first and when that time expires the machine will shutdown and reboot.
Download again the script and re-install it to create the appropriate files for the reboot button to work.

Update 3:
Added server status so you know if the server is online or offline before you hit any button. Download the script again and just replace control.php with the new one.

Attachments

• install.JPG
    install.JPG
    73.3 KB · Views: 415
  • MuServer_PHP_Loader.zip
    8.4 KB · Views: 50
  • MuServer_PHP_Loader_with_subserver.zip
    4.9 KB · Views: 23
Старо и без много смисъл в него но
5/10 защото си го споделил с другите :)

то старо ако си го постегнете е супер удобно

това на sandbird-еца ли бше

Кой го е писал тва?
по мои спомени, Sandbird, но може и да се бъркам..отдавна беше..още докато беше в CzF..