[Help] MuOnline Lag but Other Games not

FroggerPL

Reaction score
Guys i got the Big Problem now anyway .. from 3months now i cant play MuOnline Because when im Start the Game i get terrible lagg ... and so bigger the Version is like S4 E2 so bigger is the lagg .. i tryed all but nothing works ... i can play all other games too like WoW / CSS / Rose Online / RF Online / SoldierFront etc.. without lagg .. But in MU ... that lagg in unbelivebel

can some one help me? ... i cant fix it and i miss mu online ... it was the first game i played ...

my friend says its maybe becuase of my Grafic Card / Driver .. i got Saphire X1650 Pro Grafic Card ... than i have download and update the Grafic card Driver for www.ati.com and than mu was full crashed ... every time when i pressed at launcher or at Main its startet than there comes for 1 sec a black window and than its crashed ...

and a another 1 says its becuase of the Mu Client .. its anything wrong there but i cant understand it .. because i get that lagg in ALL MuServer ... i tryed now about 40Server and in all i got lagg ... . Please guys HELP me !!

TRY to HELP ! Please Answer me fast i miss MuOnline ;( i live now only of the videos .. i need MuOnline it was the First game i played ... HELP ME

Dont Works ;( please answer me on Skype when you have time !

FIXED HAHAH! I CAN PLAY MU AGAIN THANKS! I USED Uniblue Driver Scanner 2009