[Release] MuOnline CSS TEMPLATE

LeLenny

Reaction score
Hi,

As I have re-started to re-teach my-self html, css and php, I have decided to release along my journey templates and/or websites coded/made by me.
I used to have few private servers in the past with my own built websites from scratch, If I do happen to retrieve my old HDD and find the last website I used, I will release it here for free.

P.S: It was made around 2010-2011 with a sleek dark transparent design, but unfortunately with only version to support was older ones until S2.

Anyway, below you'll find the attached template. Enjoy and use it as you wish. More to come, but don't ask me when :)

DEMO PAGE

Attachments

• e-MU.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 63
Last edited:
Reactions: AtlansMU
Няма ли някой който да го кодне тоя темплийт или да го сложи върхо някой др уеб :Д

Няма ли някой който да го кодне тоя темплийт или да го сложи върхо някой др уеб :Д
Като гледам, темплейта е коднат? Само не знам снимката на кошерите, дали е част от темплейта..

Last edited:
English guys?

Translated your messages, and couldn't understand very much.. but this is my own made template, not taken from any muonline out there, you just need to code it to suit your purposes.. it's free.