[Release] MuEMU Antihack + Video Guide 97D

good tutorial but 1 problems have this anti-hack no work to secure main.exe to hide your serial and here is big problems with this anti-hack do not use this anti hack because you have 0 security

yes is good this full anti-hack muemu but have big problems if your main.exe no work to secure to hide your serial is very easy for any noob,hacker etc to just open with main.editor copy your original serial add clean main.exe with no anti-hack and use any hack you like is very bad

each time when you secure your main.exe with this tools to hide your serial stop work because of this anti-hack

MoleBoxPro v2.6.5/Themida v1.8.5.5 Full/PECompact.v3.02.2.port/ASPack v2.38/VMProtect Professional2.1.3.8

If anyone can fixed this big problems with this anti-hack to work to secure your serial from main.exe would be great

Last edited:
Works Perfect this antihack!

good tutorial but 1 problems have this anti-hack no work to secure main.exe to hide your serial and here is big problems with this anti-hack do not use this anti hack because you have 0 security

yes is good this full anti-hack muemu but have big problems if your main.exe no work to secure to hide your serial is very easy for any noob,hacker etc to just open with main.editor copy your original serial add clean main.exe with no anti-hack and use any hack you like is very bad

each time when you secure your main.exe with this tools to hide your serial stop work because of this anti-hack

MoleBoxPro v2.6.5/Themida v1.8.5.5 Full/PECompact.v3.02.2.port/ASPack v2.38/VMProtect Professional2.1.3.8

If anyone can fixed this big problems with this anti-hack to work to secure your serial from main.exe would be great

The solution is simple, if you are using DarksTeam MuServer 97d99i use Checksum that is all.

Works Perfect this antihack!

The solution is simple, if you are using DarksTeam MuServer 97d99i use Checksum that is all.

I do not understand you ? what Checksum how to use this Checksum to protect you when you use this anti-hack show me tutorial I can solve the problem

Yes i use this DarksTeam MuServer 97d99i and i find the Checksum but how to use ?

Last edited:
I do not understand you ? what Checksum how to use this Checksum to protect you when you use this anti-hack show me tutorial I can solve the problem

Yes i use this DarksTeam MuServer 97d99i and i find the Checksum but how to use ?

Maybe change it with your Checksum inside of your MuServer/Data/lang/kor folders? :D:

Reactions: DemonuMu
Maybe change it with your Checksum inside of your MuServer/Data/lang/kor folders? :D:

I do not know what to say ? because you have no tutorial how to fixed

With ckecksum no matter if they know your ip or serial, then they can not enter without the original main with antihack mu emu or whichever you add

Go to \DTData\Common

and change it

EnableCheckSum = 1 // 1 - Enable checksum, 0 - disable checksum

Make checksum to your main with this program CheckSum Generator when you finish adding the anti cheat and paste it on \Data\lang\kor

And nobody can enter now without that main with checksum and antihack (mm)

@murderxito You lose your time to deal with a person who knows not been creating a servers and knows not to install a program antihack Premium

With ckecksum no matter if they know your ip or serial, then they can not enter without the original main with antihack mu emu or whichever you add

Go to \DTData\Common

and change it

EnableCheckSum = 1 // 1 - Enable checksum, 0 - disable checksum

Make checksum to your main with this program CheckSum Generator when you finish adding the anti cheat and paste it on \Data\lang\kor

And nobody can enter now without that main with checksum and antihack (mm)

thanks man for help yes work with no problem but work only with your CheckSum Generator i try another CheckSum Generator and no work to secure

Last edited:
Quem tem esses arquivos ainda? Procurei na internet e todos os links estão offline!