[Release] MonsterSetBase Packs for all Seasons ( 0.97 / 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 )

cryingsoul

Reaction score
Hello, i wanted to do that since long time ago but i didnt had that much time for it.
Well its just basicly monstersetbases from all server files i have collected
(not 100% everything ofcourse)

You can download and use or copy spots etc on your server :)

Version 0.97
HERE or HERE

Season 1
HERE or HERE

Season 2
HERE or HERE

Season 3
HERE or HERE

Season 4
HERE or HERE

Season 5
HERE or HERE

Season 6
HERE or HERE

Season (ex700/ex702)
HERE or HERE

Files are organised correctly and maybe a few are very similar monstersetbases, but you should ignore them since i cannot watch for small things.

If you need something/request about monstersetbases please just reply here.

Hope you enjoy and have an awesome day =] !

knif3r

Reaction score
What's the point of this from 1 to 20 numbers, I mean are they actually different based on server xp or are they just rearanged or less editted and which one would you recommend to me for a normal server for instance like about 150xp ?
Taking in mind that characters shouldn't reset too fast either too slow, including both spawns for wizzards and elfs and for knights.
I mean you know gate01 for instance have like 20 mobs spawning in like 10 sec and gate04 got 20 mobs spawning in different place in 10 sec each. I hope you got me and I would like it if you give me suggestion on which number should I pick (from 0 to 20)

P.S : This is one really usefull post I congratulate you and I'll hit a thanks for you. :)

cryingsoul

Reaction score
they're just little different mate, i count them from 01/2/3- etc so u know thats a different monstersetbase.txt.

what i prefer? to make your own ! =]
copy codes from other bases is fast though.