[Release] Lorencia Spider Evolution

ReaL

Reaction score
Ok, guys, this is the 1st ever released for public monster!
It's the evolution of the Spider in Lorencia ^^
I suggest u change its power (from monsters.txt - I posted a Guide for that) U also can also rename the BMD file (only the BMD) with another BMD of some other monster to replace it ;)

The pics:
final.jpg

.::DoWnLoaD::.

Anarxiq

Reaction score
Изглеждат много силни тея е :О 10/10

AfterShock

Reaction score
харесват ми, но аз лично бих се оплашил ако почвам токущо игра ^^

Milamber

Reaction score
Looks like Poison Anarchids from Lineage 2 :wasntme:
Wow..10 /10

RhysFox

Reaction score
The skin is great, but it would be nice if all the monsters get changed cuz some of them are quite bad looking (speechless)-:) 11/10 ReaL

Lesh0

Reaction score
Yes and i thing like Xaphan !! The monsters in lorencia and davias are looking very bad !
If someone cane edit them that will be great

Milamber

Reaction score
Lol, Milamber, nice to see ya here m8 :;):

Thanks you too :happy:
The skin is great, but it would be nice if all the monsters get changed cuz some of them are quite bad looking (speechless)-:) 11/10 ReaL

Don't worry..in a few months we will be able to do it.Its not the 3d design which sucks but mostly the skins.Very low,pixeled colors.Webzen made a bad job with some of them ^^ that goes for the maps too.

RhysFox

Reaction score
Don't worry..in a few months we will be able to do it.Its not the 3d design which sucks but mostly the skins.Very low,pixeled colors.Webzen made a bad job with some of them ^^ that goes for the maps too.

Hmm... Mu Online is not a bad game. The design sucks. The mobs, maps. items and heroes are kind of "simple". To make Mu Online a better game we must change everything from mobs to items. We must make the game more realistic. For example take a look at the players shadow... It is like 5 cubes bond together. We can talk so much about the game and its design, but only hard work will make Mu a better game :nod:

Milamber

Reaction score
Yup.And a lot of people started recently doing that ;) I am more of a map designer though.

Lesh0

Reaction score
yes im only not on your mind for the intes (sets) i like the classic sets Like red dragon dark phoenix legendary grand soul and so i like them but the maps the shadows and monster are totaly 1 big shit ! I whant to edit the skins to make map monster and e.c. but i don`t know where to learn that

ReaL

Reaction score
Need too much talking with Pentium and Rimbros for the converter and in the end no one will give ya, but u can send the finished smd files to Pentium for convert to bmd, and then he will send the decrypted file back again :)
U must know how to work with MilkShape 3D (i still need more learning about the animations... i have the Great Dragon Wings in SMD, when i finish ill release it with animation!)

ReaL

Reaction score
Nice intro pic ;]
Could be better, but this is not that bad :p

MadBoy

Reaction score
ReaL I can't see the picture why? :( say Picture Moved or Delete wTf?

G0dLiK3

Reaction score
преди време бяхме направили един сървър с един приятел.бях сложил паяците и всички играчи бяха доволни.от мен 10/10 :)