[Help] How To...

Uco975

Reaction score
Hi everyone
I write this post for advice on how to solve a problem.
I am trying to balance my Mu server and I need to change the HP stat of the Armoe and the Jewels I would like to change them from 4% to 5% who can tell me the steps to do?
Thank you in advance

Changing the default item options to get better gameplay (balance) seems too much for me and the last thing you have to count on to achieve the goal.

Changing the default item options to get better gameplay (balance) seems too much for me and the last thing you have to count on to achieve the goal.
Thanks for the reply bro but this is a flame and not a help :love:

• Haha
Reactions: Dea7h
It just sounds to me as changing a car seat because it's low when the old one can be adjusted :D

• Wow
Thanks for the reply bro but this is a flame and not a help :love:
I have never seen people change items options to achieve balance in game. 🤔People usually change the stats per reset (website). But if you change so characters get more HP by items BK is gonna have even more of an advantage because BK gets most HP per stats point. So it makes no sense to me.. Unless you make the items give less HP (since the HP options is mostly used by BKs) but yea... As @gr00tme said, nah...

Thanks even if it is of little help to me. I need to know how to change personal considerations don't help me much. :cry:

We are not bullying you, but trying to help you understand that your request requires knowledge, time, having a source code maybe and understanding the game very well. You need a proper software developer who has experience with this game mate and the knowledge to change that in the server and client-side. That's not an easy task in any case.

I know only one here who can give you a precise answer and you better send him a private message. We all know who is he if you don't do your homework.

• Wow
Hi everyone
I write this post for advice on how to solve a problem.
I am trying to balance my Mu server and I need to change the HP stat of the Armoe and the Jewels I would like to change them from 4% to 5% who can tell me the steps to do?
Thank you in advance
First change it ot item.txt on server after that change it on client item.bmd if have option for HP i do not remember well.

First change it ot item.txt on server after that change it on client item.bmd if have option for HP i do not remember well.
Nothing to do in these files, as I already thought, I don't find the information I need. But I think I had some ideas now I try and let you know