[Help] How to start eventserver twice

folder1989

Reaction score
how to run a server Event Server 2 times 1 times when it is started up normano but when trying to run a second time an error
ba68f3cd34ab.png

Are you trying to launch a sub-server, I don't think you really need event server to launch a sub-server but I know what you're thinking "knif3r it's non of your fucking bussiness" you are right so my suggestion is to look for "Multiplerun=0" or something like that in the folder of the mu event server I am not really sure if you will have a success but I have it on my joinserver and it's not a 100% fail right? :D

вы пытаетесь запустить sub-сервера, Я не думаю, что вам действительно нужно, event server для запуска суб-сервер, но я знаю, что вы думаете "knif3r это не твое собачье бизнес" вы правы, так что мое предложение-искать "Multiplerun=0" или что-то подобное в папке mu сервера событий, я не очень уверен, если вы будете иметь успех, но у меня на моей joinserver и это не 100% fail право? :D
No, I want to run a second server on 1 computer, but does not work! Because not all software runs correctly. Such as the Event Server server ranking

if you can help write this one server http://darksteam.net/releases/[release]-darksteam-muserver-97d99i-beta-31-marry-quest-system-sky-event-6440.html

If the PC is with good parameters you can create 2 virtual machines. Setup the servers on the machines. The real system will act as router and that's all.

If the PC is with good parameters you can create 2 virtual machines. Setup the servers on the machines. The real system will act as router and that's all.
I'm interested in how to run on 1 computer and a virtual machine, I know, and I can do but I have since I wrote

how to run a server Event Server 2 times 1 times when it is started up normano but when trying to run a second time an error
ba68f3cd34ab.png

Change the Event Server port. If it's not on the config (usually the config on ServerStartUP.exe etc.) you will have to do it via "ollydbg". Good luck.

Change the Event Server port. If it's not on the config (usually the config on ServerStartUP.exe etc.) you will have to do it via "ollydbg". Good luck.
well as which port to change? I (usually the config on ServerStartUP.exe etc.) put e turns anything !!! Check it out and tell me

well as which port to change? I (usually the config on ServerStartUP.exe etc.) put e turns anything !!! Check it out and tell me

You have to change the binding port of the .exe application (the EventServer.exe itself). I don't have the time for a full guided tutorial so you will have to google it and work a little bit on it yourself. There is guides about this already and I am sure of it.

Вы должны изменить привязку к порту .exe-файл приложения (EventServer.exe сама по себе). У меня нет времени для полного руководствуясь учебник, так что вам придется в google и работы немного на это сами. Есть Гиды об этом уже и я в этом уверен.
Well, at least what I look for the line that links or guides

You are looking for "MU Online change event server port" (without the quotes of course). If you are in doubt you can also try and search on Google for "MU Online how to run two servers on one PC" (again without the quotes). I'm sure with a bit of perseverance and effort you will be just fine. Good luck.

You are looking for "MU Online change event server port" (without the quotes of course). If you are in doubt you can also try and search on Google for "MU Online how to run two servers on one PC" (again without the quotes). I'm sure with a bit of perseverance and effort you will be just fine. Good luck.

I understand you but I do not have guide for the server more than 3 seasons, I have to guide for version 0.97 server, and therefore ask if you know where the guide has to throw a link

I understand you but I do not have guide for the server more than 3 seasons, I have to guide for version 0.97 server, and therefore ask if you know where the guide has to throw a link

I'm sorry but the guide is on an external third party MMORPG development forums and therefore I'm not allowed to give you a link to it. Good luck.